Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Two Questions For Stephenie

Post by Twilight<3 »

Didn't they just do this for Muse? :lol: Anyway.. a few questions:

1. Which character do you feel you relate most to and why?

2. What would you have done if you never had your dream about Edward and Bella? Did you have any other plans for a book, another job, or were you just a loving mother full-time?

3. Did you ever consider giving up on your story? If so, what kept you writing?

4. What was meeting Muse like?
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

What is the real reason for imprinting?

If that question is too vague, consider:

What, in the imprintee, triggers the wolf to imprint?
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Everyone has such great questions that I feel like such an idiot with my question:

How did you feel about the "The End" at the end of Breaking Dawn? Does it make you sad that it's over?
**Gosh, does that even make sense? :oops:

Love,
*Wanderer* (aka Emily)
edwardislove
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardislove »

Rosalie has killed only for revenge, correct? She wants her humanity back more than anything, yes? But when Bella endangers their lifestyle in Twilight, she advocates killing her. To me, this implies that Rosalie sees humans as disposable. I find that odd, seeing as how Rosalie wants, more than anything, to be human. I was just wondering how that all worked out. Thanks! C:

Cam.
E♥B

"Does she even like Italian?" (Rosalie)
"Her name's Bella. I'm sure she'll love it." (Emmett)
Summer
Settled in Forks

Post by Summer »

I'm new here but I have soo many questions for Stephanie...

Where did you find the inspiration for the characters? Was it just somthing that evolved on their own or did you have people in your life that you might have based, even loosly, on these characters?

How many books "COULD" the saga be? Since vamps live forever do you think Bella and Edward could continue to have adventures together that would capture our interests? We all want it to go on forever...its alike an escape!
TwiOLightLife
Settled in Forks

Post by TwiOLightLife »

Since I'm new here I would love to get some things answered, but if my questions have already been asked, then disregard.

1- Did you expect the Twilight series to be as big as it is now? What has the fame of being a highly praised, (More like Worshiped) done to you and how will it effect you and future Publishing?

2. Everyone knows what has happened with Midnight Sun, (Such a shame that it was leaked, but hopefully we can count on it being Published soon...) And Besides Edward, would you ever be interested to dwell into other characters Experiences throughout the books? Like When Alice and Jasper Leave in Breakage Dawn I believe, I would have LOVED to know what was happening, I can understand that you want to obtain some of that "Mystery" Feeling when reading the books, But to have a hard of Copy of even just the Cullen's Ordeal of having Bella In their life would be enough to tie over all of the Twilight Readers and Lovers.

Thanks!
Sarah L.
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

1) How soon did you start to think up the darker implications of Edward and Bella's romance, beyond the fact that he wants to kill her and she loves him too much to care? When exactly did you first realize that Bella would want to become a vampire? Or that a vampire's thirst meant not only temptation but an eternity of physical pain? That you were not going let Edward become human for Bella? That even if Edward can conquer his craving for Bella's blood, she is still in some sense doomed the moment she falls in love with him? In short, when did you realize that there was no easy happy ending to this love story -- was it all clear to you as soon as you started writing TW, or did the story gradually get more shadowed as you thought your way into FD? Or did it only take a darker turn when you started writing NM and EC?

2) When did you come to the conclusion that it wouldn't be a sin for Bella to willingly give up her life for love of Edward? Or actually...DID you ever come to that conclusion?
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

Dang...everyone here is making it really difficult to come up with an original, thought provoking question...

1)Ok...Many people have read your books and found so many things to take away from it, but most find love...whether it is all consuming, true love of Bella and Edward or the Family love between all the characters or even the friendly love between Bella and Jacob. The love you have written about seems to be understood and acctepted by very different people, old, young, male, female, transcende several barriers. What is it in your experience or beliefs that built such an accepting and understood description of love?

2)Most of your books are regarding the supernatural...are you believer (not just in vampires)?

Alt 2) Now that Twilight has been made a movie...what would you think of a TV Show?
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

1) As the author and creator, who would YOU choose...Edward or Jacob?
2) Is there a possibility that you will continue writing about the Twilight universe through Renesmee?
3) Did Jacob mainly love Bella because of the fact that he would (unknowingly) imprint on her child?
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
Cheza
Settled in Forks

Post by Cheza »

You said that Bella and Edward's story is completed, and that you might continue it with Renesmee...that sounds like an amazing idea and something I would love to read....but I was wondering, would you consider writing a book from BEFORE Bella met Edward?
For example, the story of Alice told from her POV from waking as a vampire to her struggles with "life", not eating humans, dealing with her gift, finding the Cullens, finding Jasper, etc?
Or a more in depth story of Jasper's time with Maria and Peter and then him finding Alice and the Cullens?

I personally would LOVE to read more of a back story from the rest of the Cullens! Would that ever be a possibility?