Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: What is Stephenie working on?

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

I am excited for all of her ideas. She is an amazing writer and i am excited for what she has in store for us.

*But Stephenie. Please Keep writing for yourself. Trust me we trust your judgement. And don't forget to do tons of realaxing! we all can wait. cause we love you tons.*

Midnight sun wow i am looking forward to it to see things through Edwards eyes! It is going to be so interesting and i really would like to understand him more.

I hope the Host is continued because i love the chracters. They Rock!

And all the other ideas WOW! Im am excited!
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Midnight Sun....mwahaha! lol yeah i'm SO stoked for that one- the only bummer is that it's going to take forever to finally come out...then again i'm not going to complain cause i wasnt Stephenie to rest as much as she needs- cause there's no way good writing can come out of fatigue and utter exhaustion haha.

And the Host! gosh i really hope she gets a sequel going. I heard her mention somewhere that she had an outline for a second one :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
dazzledby
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzledby »

I feel like I've read many things with SM saying she was planning to write about mermaids. *shrug* I'd read it! I think I'm looking forward to seeing Midnight Sun the most, though!
credit: me!
Analisse
Learning to Love Green

Post by Analisse »

I want Midnight Sun, it's going to be so good
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

I am beyond excited for Midnight Sun!!! I said it before... I'm jealous that Rob got to read what Steph had written so far to prepare for his role as Edward... lol- not fair!
yomahmaful
Settled in Forks

Post by yomahmaful »

I am dying to talk about MS. I will buy the book when it comes out but I am curious as to why no one is talking about "MS", you know? I will always support SM as I have always done with my favorite authors. She doesn't need to fear of losing fans, in fact I think she won some of them back!..........Anyone, am I wrong to mention the subject?
dazzledby
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzledby »

^^^
Are you talking about the supposed thing thats floating around the internet? If so, then I sadly doubt this is the place to chat about it. If not, then forget I said anything. ;)
WishIWasACullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by WishIWasACullen »

I read the first chapter of Midnight Sun the other day and simply CANNOT wait! I'm torn-however-about the Host. As much as I would like more from Ian and Wanda and the whole crew, I'm not sure what else she can do with it. But, who am I kidding? I'll probably go crazy if she announces a sequel to The Host. I would REALLY like to see a spin-off story from Renesmee's point of view and maybe one from Leah's POV because I felt her story was very unresolved in Breaking Dawn. I want Stephenie to be able to have a nice long break because she has had quite a busy run with the Twilight Sage..... Nonetheless, I want more!!! :D
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

yomahmaful
Settled in Forks

Post by yomahmaful »

dazzledby wrote:^^^
Are you talking about the supposed thing thats floating around the internet? If so, then I sadly doubt this is the place to chat about it. If not, then forget I said anything. ;)
Pfft, noOOOoo! Wait what? hahaha. I mean it's all over IMDB! Unavoidable. I wish SM would say something.
dazzledby
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzledby »

I'm not sure whats going to happen with it, in terms of either acknowledgement or making a statement. I believe the Lex has a no spoiler policy though, so we best keep this on other forums, like iMDB.