Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Real_Vamps_Sparkle14
Settled in Forks

Re: What is Stephenie working on?

Post by Real_Vamps_Sparkle14 »

MIDNIGHT SUN! WE WANT THEEE!!

ok that was gay, but true! Midnight sun (in my opinon) is better than Twilight in some ways. Edward's POV is just freakin awesome! And if she published it that would complete my life...yeah. Though, a ghost story from Stephenie Meyer would be pretty rad!
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

She has a bunch of new videos on her site about the music video she helped create!!
pixiephish
Settled in Forks

Post by pixiephish »

SM could write the entire series over through Edward's perspective and I'd buy it - wouldn't YOU?
For me she has created a drug. The entire Edward and Bella thing is "exactly my brand of herion"

If she wrote about them for the rest of my entire life I'd buy it EVERY time.

HA-HA-HA!
not funny. i'm serious.

I've lost twelve pounds since the day I opened the first book, partly because I'm not hungry and partly because sometimes I get so excited I have to run out the door and walk around the block a couple of times to clear my head and try to BREATHE.

Nothing I've ever read has, or ever will, compare to this.
NEVER. EVER.
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

SM could write the entire series over through Edward's perspective and I'd buy it - wouldn't YOU?
For me she has created a drug. The entire Edward and Bella thing is "exactly my brand of herion"

If she wrote about them for the rest of my entire life I'd buy it EVERY time.

HA-HA-HA!
not funny. i'm serious.

I've lost twelve pounds since the day I opened the first book, partly because I'm not hungry and partly because sometimes I get so excited I have to run out the door and walk around the block a couple of times to clear my head and try to BREATHE.

Nothing I've ever read has, or ever will, compare to this.
NEVER. EVER.
finally finally!!!!! someone who understands. i thought i was totally pyscho. like reading twilight made alll my grades drop i missed three things of homework in the first two weeks of school because i couldnt stop until the whole series was read. luckily i got them all up. but these books are just so addicting. i totally agree with you and know what you mean. all my friends who are obsessed think im crazy. i dont know something about them has left me feeling like im missing something when im not reading them. there needs to be more!
Tateyyy92
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tateyyy92 »

I was afraid that I would only like Stephenie for the Twilight saga, but I bought The Host, reluctantly, and started reading it and fell in love. She is an amazzzzing author and I will read anything she writes.

I hope that Stephenie finds it in her heart to finish Midnight Sun and hopefully continue the Twilight saga with a story on Jake and Nessie..

Also.. I heard that they are only going to make the other movies if Twilight does really good in theaters. So my plan is to go and see the movie like ten time :D

and about the post above... I totally understand. I need to have my twilight fix every single day.. not kidding..
If i dont read one of the books or something about twilight i go through with draws. haha.. My parents think im crazy and so does everyone else. I think about it all day every day and dream about it at night.. its bad but ya I dont think ive ever been happier. =]

Twilight= LIFE
edsbestfriend
Settled in Forks

Post by edsbestfriend »

I Don't know if anyone else has posted this but don't u think it would be great to have a book about Jalice
i.heart.twilight&hp
Settled in Forks

Post by i.heart.twilight&hp »

I read MS like twice too.
Actually I'm reading it again WITH Twilight.
It's actually pretty interesting and kind of funny in ways.
She says/does this, he thinks that.
He says/does this, she thinks that.
Haha.
I love it!
Going soooo slowww right now, though.
I finished Twilight in 3 days and started reading both on like Sunday.
It's already been a long time. lol
But school consumes time. Grrr....
But I agree, it sux about the leak and then the hold, but at least she didn't say she was going to just withdraw it completely. I don't want to wait, but I can. :D

To Team Edward/All Mrs. Edward Cullens:
When you read it did you fall in love with him more or less?
To me it was both...if that's possible.
Ummm...Let's see how I can explain it. I fell in love with him more and loved him more than before (if that's possible), but I also pittied him. Sort of 'get away from me if it hurts you so much!' you know? Then again, it was even lovlier to be inside his head and see what he was thinking. -swoons- -sigh- Depressing as it was to go read (feel) his pain, you saw him. I guess...that was just me though.

Also someone here asked if anyone ever wanted to know what it was like from Alice's (and/or Jasper's?) POV. I actually would like to read from Alice's and Emmett's. I dunno bout you guys, but in MS, you kind of see more Emmett and it was nice. I cracked up from Emmett. 'That was actually kind of fun...' lol He's funny. Definitely big brother material! and protector....Idk how he puts up with Rose though. -cringe- Either way, I think all the Cullens and wolves have their own story that would be interesting to read. I'd also like to read book II of Breaking Dawn from Bella's POV. What the hek was she really thinking with that 'thing' in her?!
I can spell love with two words: ♥Edward Cullen♥ {Major OCD}
Cause only a vampire can love you forever, right?
~Another dazzled Mrs. Cullen - Cause family is about more than just blood.
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

I really hope she doesnt' do any type of book in the perspective of Jeb from The Host or of Seth in Twilight. People like that I would rather have remain a mystery.
twilightfann23
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightfann23 »

OMG SHE NEEDS TO FINISH MIDNIGHT SUN. I UNDERSTAND NOW.... Y BELLA NEEDS 2 B A HUMAN.
Aren't we all thankful no one calls him eddy? ;)
i.heart.twilight&hp
Settled in Forks

Post by i.heart.twilight&hp »

I haven't read the Host, but yeah, some peoples' perspective might be strange, but I think everyone has their own interesting story. Some might be more interesting to read and at certain times.

I think Edward sort of already made it clear why he didn't want to turn her throughout the series, but Midnight Sun does clarify some things.

twilightfann23: I love your Signature. lol Cause Yes I am there are no nicknames...I've tried, just to see what it would sound like and Ed or Eddy just doesn't work. Even EC. haha Nope nope nope!
I can spell love with two words: ♥Edward Cullen♥ {Major OCD}
Cause only a vampire can love you forever, right?
~Another dazzled Mrs. Cullen - Cause family is about more than just blood.