General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Charlie Swan & Sue Clearwater?

Post by ilovetwilight »

i hope that charlie and sue get together! that would be so cute! like bella says: the werewolves mom with the vampires dad =)
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I think these two will do just fine. Sue is the kind of woman Charlie needs to navigate through the mystical world of vampires and shape-shifters. She's strong and actually so is Charlie.

As far as where the kids from both sides stand - Seth gets along great with Bella & the Cullens so no problem there and Leah & Bella basically ignore each other. Everything is good.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
ThestarInMyBellaSky
Settled in Forks

Post by ThestarInMyBellaSky »

I think its hilarious that charlie and sue ended up together. i think it was inevitable though because hello.. .they are both surrounded by the supernatural (werewolves, vampires) it makes sense to me anyways. its two lonely people: Charlie first of all bella gets married and moves out of his house. Bella was charlies world for the amount of time she was living with him, and in Sue's case she was happily married her husband dies, and to find out later(wait did she ever find out about the wolf thing?)her 2 children are wolves and they were always gone trying to protect bella and her spawn from sam and the other wolves. it was fate they just didn't know it at the time they were lonely and sue's husband was charlies good friend. he helped her through it and was always there for her when she needed him they gradually drifted slowly together :D it was fate i tell you
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

LionandLamb123 wrote:One thing I was wondering about was if Sue knew about the Cullens, and Charlie and Sue got married one day, how could Sue keep such a secret form her own husband? :? But I am glad they are together, I'm glad that Charlie found somebody :)
i think that Sue does know as she is a council member, but you have to remember that Charlie does not WANT to know. i think that she would go by his wishes to keep it secret, unless Charlie suddenly changed his mind.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Charlie and Sue got together? I must not be noticing the "youthfully challenged" :lol: . They sound like a good match, both left by someone they love.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
I'Anne.
Settled in Forks

Post by I'Anne. »

I always thought Billy and Sue seemed to fit together better than Charlie and Sue. But I guess Charlie needed his happy ending, and it's a good way to show that he moved on from Renee. But I reckon the argument with Billy and Charlie was, yeah, about Sue. Because Billy was probably angry with Charlie for getting together with Sue so shortly after her husband's death, seeing that he was Harry's friend as well. He might have seen Charlie as a traitor. Or, it could also have something to do with Sue's kids, Seth and Leah. Maybe they weren't happy about it..? Well, I guess all we can really do is speculate.
----x----JACOB----x----ImageImage----x----JACOB----x----
Landiana
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

I'Anne. wrote:I always thought Billy and Sue seemed to fit together better than Charlie and Sue. But I guess Charlie needed his happy ending, and it's a good way to show that he moved on from Renee. But I reckon the argument with Billy and Charlie was, yeah, about Sue. Because Billy was probably angry with Charlie for getting together with Sue so shortly after her husband's death, seeing that he was Harry's friend as well. He might have seen Charlie as a traitor. Or, it could also have something to do with Sue's kids, Seth and Leah. Maybe they weren't happy about it..? Well, I guess all we can really do is speculate.
i did not think of that reason... hmm i shall have to contemplate that.

i think this shows he has moved on from renee, but i think that it was too soon after harry's death
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Twilightlover101
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilightlover101 »

I fond it hilarious that those two end up together
and its even funnier that billy's jealous
who would have thought lol
Landiana

Post by Landiana »

i feel bad for Billy though, i mean he lost his wife, then he likes his dead friends wife, who gets taken by his best friend!
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

Twilightlover101 wrote:I fond it hilarious that those two end up together
and its even funnier that billy's jealous
who would have thought lol
woahh either i totally forgot this part or i just blanked over it. when does this happen in the book?