General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Charlie Swan & Sue Clearwater?

Post by despoina92 »

Well, I like it pretty much, because Sue, because of her ancestors and her kids, knows what's going on with the Cullens and she's going to help Charlie to realise what's really going on.
Again, I feel like Seth would be very happy about that and I don't think that Leah would have a problem with Charlie, though the idea of being some short of sisters with Bella would creep her out...
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Haha. This is interesting, because I'm actually reading a fanfic where Charlie and Sue get married. I think that its quite possible that something like that could happen, though. I mean, they are both lonely now, and they need someone.

I was looking through this thread, and some were asking where it was said that Billy was jealous of Charlie. That can be found here, during the Breaking Dawn tour (the part is at about 7:30).
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
EandB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EandB »

I think they should wait awhile before they become a couple.She just lost her husband for pete's sake.
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

I wasn't surprised by this pairing. Stephenie leaves crumbs throughout. Poor Billy--left lonely. ;)