General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Post by edward x lover »

"My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must always, by necessity, be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?"

*sigh*
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
brianna_cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by brianna_cullen »

i am like, way to lazy to go and find it in the book, but i think that the most romantic scenes in the book are the meadow scene w/ the dramatic kiss, the kiss before the 2nd run, and the dinner + the car ride home. best book ever!!!
Edward can bruise me anyday.

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

edward x lover wrote:"My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must always, by necessity, be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?"

*sigh*

!!! i swear i clasped my hand over my mouth when i read that- it was so amazing' and i ADORED the fact that SM tied in the meaning and purpose for the title of the book once again....*sigh*

Edward. is. the. SHIZNET
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
heat of the sun
Wandering Through Town

Post by heat of the sun »

"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very Dark, but there were stars--points of light and reason...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

For sure the most romantic quote, as for actual scene...
I loved when they go to the meadow and E.Cull shows B.Swan his skin. I think it's such an intimate moment because he's never done this for anyone. It's when you finally realize how serious this all is, how he's put his absolute trust in Bella. And that's romantic to me, trusting someone with your deepest, darkest secret or life, in E.Cull's case.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^oh my gosh! i never thought about that! it is intimate! bella is the only human who has ever seen edwards skin in the sunlight. wow. thats cool. and romantic.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
heat of the sun
Wandering Through Town

urcoolcarrie wrote:^oh my gosh! i never thought about that! it is intimate! bella is the only human who has ever seen edwards skin in the sunlight. wow. thats cool. and romantic.
I know, right? Putting your faith and life in the hands of another is such an intimate and special moment.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

"A first," he said to himself. "I wonder if she is immune to our other talents....Jane, dear?"
"No!" Edward snarled the word. Alice grabbed his arm with a restraining hand. He shook her off.
-pg 474, New Moon

I don't know why it just shows he cares.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

heat of the sun wrote:
urcoolcarrie wrote:^oh my gosh! i never thought about that! it is intimate! bella is the only human who has ever seen edwards skin in the sunlight. wow. thats cool. and romantic.
I know, right? Putting your faith and life in the hands of another is such an intimate and special moment.

*gasp*
that's righttttt no other human had seen Edward in the sun like that. Wow i mean i always had that special meadow scene in my mind- i've always adored it, but i never looked at it in that aspect that she's the only human whose ever seen him in the sun. I've always found it to be their first real intimate moment i guess but now...just makes it SO. MUCH. BETTER! :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^i know!! thank you heat of hte sun for telling us about what you think because it totally shed some light on that whole situation. its so cool once you think about it!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
heat of the sun
Wandering Through Town

No problem. It's my favorite scene as well. :]
I'm glad I've enlightened some of you.