Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Krisnight
Settled in Forks

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Post by Krisnight »

Hi everyone!
As for me, I love one scene of the second book: when Bella rush at Edward,just before he commits suicide in Italy; he allows her before she falls.
This is a beautiful reunion scene!
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

In new moon when Bella wakes up and she thinks it's a dream and then Edward says "By the way I'm not leaving you" LOVE IT!!!!!!!
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

-"That suits me," he replied, his face relaxing into a gentle smile. "Bring on the shackles--- I'm your prisoner." But his long hands formed manacles around my wrists as he spoke. He laughed his quiet, musical laugh. He's laughed more tonight than I'd ever heard in all the time I spent with him.- Twilight, Pg. 302

-Edward hesitated to test himself, to see if this was safe, to make sure he was still in control of his need. And then his cold marble lips pressed very softly against mine. What neither of us was prepared for was my response. Blood boiled under my skin, burned in my lips. My breat came in a wild gasp. My fingers knotted in his hair, clutching him to me. My lips parted as I breathed in his heady scent.- Twilight Pg. 282

The part in New Moon where Edward is about to step into the sun and Bella slams into him. It's just so sad and sweet at the same time.
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

:D I have a few...

"He knew what I was getting at. 'You did say my name,' he admitted.
I sighed in defeat. 'A lot?'
'How much do you mean by "a lot," exactly?'
'Oh no!' I hung my head.
He pulled me against his chest, softly, naturally.
'Don't be self-conscious,' he whispered in my ear. 'If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.'"
-Twilight, page 294

"You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever." 'My head was spinning at the rapid change in direction our conversation had taken. From the cheerful topic of my impeding demise, we were suddenly declaring ourselves. He waited, and even though I looked down to study our hands between us, I knew his golden eyes were on me.
"'You already know how I feel of course,' I finally said. 'I'm here which roughly translates means I would rather die then stay away from you.' I frowned. 'I'm an idiot.
'You areand idiot,'he agreed with a laugh. Our eyes met, and I laughed too. We laughed together at the idiocy and sheer impossibility of the moment.
'And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,' he murmured. I looked away hiding my eyes thrilled at the word.
'What a stupid lamb,' I sighed. "What a sick masochistic lion.'

-Twilight pages 273-274

"The blush on your cheeks is lovely," he murmured. He gently freed his other hand. My hands fell limply into my lap. Softly he brushed my cheek, then held my face between his marble hands.
"Be very still,' he whispered, as if I wasn't already forzen."
-Twilight page 275 (and technically all of chapter 13)

"You love me," I marveled. The sense of convinction and rightness watched through me again.
Through his eyes were still anxious, the crooked smile I loved best flashed across his face. "Truly, I do." My heart inflated like it was going to crack right through my ribs. It filled my chest and blocked my throat so I couldn't speak. He really did want me the way I wanted him. -forever
-New Moon page 527

" Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all how much I love you?" He pulled me tighter into his hard chest, tucking my head under his chin.
I pressed my lips against his snow-cold neck. "I know how much I love you, I answered.
"You compare one small tree to the entire forest."
Eclipse page 34

'Isabella Swan?' He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. 'I promise to love you forever--every single day of forever. Will you marry me?'
...I whispered, 'Yes.'
'Thank you,' he said simply. He took my left hand and kissed each of my fingertips before he kissed the ring that was now mine."
--Eclipse, pgs. 459-460

I didnt relize I was crying until it was time to say the binding words. " I do," I managed to choke out in a nearly unintelligable whisper, blinking my eyes clearly so I could see his face. When it was his turn to speak, the words rang clear and victourious. "I do," he vowed.
Breaking Dawn page 49

And of course, the last 3 pages of Breaking Dawn, where Edward finally can see into Bella's mind for the first time. :D :D

The last 2 pages of Eclipse *dies* :D
Last edited by LionandLamb123 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeyaRose
Settled in Forks

Post by MeyaRose »

I have many favorites as well, but they're actually mostly in Eclipse. A lot of mine have already been shown, but here are a couple that I really like that no one else seems to have mentioned..

Eclipse Pages 186-187 The stuff leading up to "I was just trying to illustrate the benefits of the bed you don't seem to like." Really, that whole reunion scene though, here we are expecting another big fight, and it's just a bunch of fabulous romantic fluff...

Eclipse Pages 617-618 "Deal's Off.." It's so funny when Bella is trying to remember why they shouldn't sleep together right there...
AnaBanana
Wandering Through Town
Location: Stuck in a deadbeat town in the middle of nowhere...

Post by AnaBanana »

AgentCross wrote:Pages 752 - 754 of Breaking Dawn, when Bella is finally able to let Edward read her mind and see how she truly feels about him.
I completely agree...it was so sweet... :)
These volent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which as they kiss consume.

~Romeo & Juliet
AuroraRenesmee
Settled in Forks

Post by AuroraRenesmee »

okay here are a few of my favorites. there are just so many to choose from. :) i seem to find the a lot of the banter between edward and bella romantic. its those funny cute scenes that are so amazing. and of course all of the super romantic passionate scenes too!

"Before you Bella my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars - points of light and reason. .... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliance, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no reason for anything."

"Edward - I wasn't about to send you off alone. With your luck, not even the black box would survive.
Bella - So let's say my bad luck did crash the plane. What exactly were you going to do about it?
Edward - Why is the plane crashing?
He was trying to hide a smile now.
Bella - The pilots are passed out drunk.
Edward - Easy. I'd fly the plane.
Of course. I pursed my lips and tried again.
Bella - Both engines have exploded and we're falling in a death spiral toward the earth.
Edward - I'd wait till we were close enough to the ground, get a good grip on you, kick out the wall, and jump. Then I'd run you back to the scene of the accident, and we'd stumble around like the two lickiest survivors in history.
I stared at him wordlessly.
"What?" he whispered."

""Okay." I bounced down the stairs. "I'm decent."
He was waiting at the foot of the stairs, closer than I'd thought, and I bounded right into him. He steadied me, holding me a careful distance away for a few seconds before suddenly pulling me closer.
"Wrong again," he murmured in my ear. "You are utterly indecent-no one should look so tempting, it's not fair."
"Tempting how?" I asked. "I can change..."
He sighed, shaking his head. "You are SO absurd." He pressed his cool lips delicately to my forehead, and the room spun. The smell of his breath made it impossible for me to think.
""Shall I explain how you are tempting me?"
he said. It was clearly a rhetorical question. His fingers traced slowly down my spine, his breath coming more quickly against my skin. My hands were limp on his chest, and I felt lightheaded again. He tilted his head slowly and touched his cool lips to mine a second time, very carefully, parting them slightly.
And then I collapsed.
" Bella?" His voice was alarmed as he caught me and held me up.
You...made...me...faint," I accused him dizzily.
"WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU?" he groaned in exasperation. "Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me!"

""You really shouldn't do that to people," I criticized. "It's hardly fair."
"Do what?"
"Dazzle them like that — she's probably hyperventilating in the kitchen right now."
He seemed confused.
"Oh, come on," I said dubiously. "You have to know the effect you have on people."
He tilted his head to one side, and his eyes were curious. "I dazzle people?"
"You haven't noticed? Do you think everybody gets their way so easily?"
He ignored my questions. "Do I dazzle you?"
"Frequently," I admitted. "

"He called you pretty. That's practically an insult the way you look tonight, you're much more than beautiful."

“‘Don’t be afraid,’ I murmured. ‘We belong together.’ I was abruptly overwhelmed by the truth of my own words. This moment was so perfect, so right, there was no way to doubt it. His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him… It felt like very nerve ending in my body was a live wire. ‘Forever,’ he agreed.”"
ImageImageImage
vamps4evr
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by vamps4evr »

AuroraRenesmee wrote:
"Edward - I wasn't about to send you off alone. With your luck, not even the black box would survive.
Bella - So let's say my bad luck did crash the plane. What exactly were you going to do about it?
Edward - Why is the plane crashing?
He was trying to hide a smile now.
Bella - The pilots are passed out drunk.
Edward - Easy. I'd fly the plane.
Of course. I pursed my lips and tried again.
Bella - Both engines have exploded and we're falling in a death spiral toward the earth.
Edward - I'd wait till we were close enough to the ground, get a good grip on you, kick out the wall, and jump. Then I'd run you back to the scene of the accident, and we'd stumble around like the two lickiest survivors in history.
I stared at him wordlessly.
"What?" he whispered."

""You really shouldn't do that to people," I criticized. "It's hardly fair."
"Do what?"
"Dazzle them like that — she's probably hyperventilating in the kitchen right now."
He seemed confused.
"Oh, come on," I said dubiously. "You have to know the effect you have on people."
He tilted his head to one side, and his eyes were curious. "I dazzle people?"
"You haven't noticed? Do you think everybody gets their way so easily?"
He ignored my questions. "Do I dazzle you?"
"Frequently," I admitted. "
"
Ok, I am TOTAL sap for the dazzle bit!! love love LOVE it!! and I am in the process of reading eclipse - so I haven't read throught this whole thread, but I do love the airplane note swap as well...

and Edward leaving a note for Bella
"Ill be back so soon you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart - I've left it with you" pg 95 eclipse
I mean Seriously - could he love her any more....

and the then the bed scene pg 186-187 I can't decide my fave part of this one, the whole 2 pages LOL
AuroraRenesmee
Settled in Forks

Post by AuroraRenesmee »

vamps4evr wrote:and Edward leaving a note for Bella
"Ill be back so soon you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart - I've left it with you" pg 95 eclipse
I mean Seriously - could he love her any more....
omg this is one of my FAVORITE quotes!!!! when i read this, i was sitting next to my fiance and i got all teary. he was like whats going on? and i read him that... diidnt have the same effect when i read it out loud as it had when Edward was saying it in my head (i mean even though its a note from edward, i still hear his perfect voice say8ing it to her ::swoon:: ) There are soooooo many AMAZING quotes from the series. oh and one of my favorite bed scenes is in eclipse, but i wont say anymore because your n ot there yet. let me know when you get there then we'll chat!!!!!!
ImageImageImage
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

ok, you people are going to ruin my whole plan! i promised this kid i'd read this other book before i read the twilight books for the 14th time, but just reading all of these things is bringing back some wonderful memories that i can't shy away from! now i'm going to have to face the kid and tell him that i don't care what he says, i must read twilight. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin