General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
IheartTwilight
Wandering Through Town

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Post by IheartTwilight »

I'm not sure I could pick just one! I just love how he is ALWAYS thinking of her, her happiness and how tender he is with her. <sigh>
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by lambcullen »

every time i re read them i find more!!!!!
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

mixie
Settled in Forks

Post by mixie »

It's just impossible to choose ONE scene, or even ten. I mean, the books are built up of romantic scenes, that's what they are. Everything is just so beautiful, and full of love. But still, I have som favorites. Many of them have already been said, like the meadow and the proposal. But one that made me cry so so much is in BD when Volturi is coming and they are just so near to die. But Bella and Edwards love is just so much stronger than death, nothing can keep them apart.

"Edward and I had not had a last grand scene of farewell, nor did I plan one. To speak the word was to make it final. It would be the same as typing the words The End on the last page of a manuscript. So we did not say our goodbye, and we stayed very close to each other, always touching. Whatever end found us, it would not find us apart."

"Edward took my hand. He knew that he was included. When I said my fate, there was no question that I meant the two of us. We were just halves of a whole."

To read those parts made me cry so I couldn't continue. There were no hope for life, but they never stopped beliveing in their love.

And of course, almost everything Edward says is romantic ;)
TEAM EDWARD
Do I dazzle you?
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullensGirl14 »

Don't have the books to hand (they're my mums and i'm not at home at the moment) but the scene in the meadow from Twilight.

If someone could give page numbers, would be very grateful.
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?
eclipserox
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by eclipserox »

The wedding was pretty darn romantic. Bella giving Edward a big, romantic wedding even though she'd rather go to Vegas. The reaction of Edward when he 1st sees Bella. Their kiss right after they are officially married.
thelion<3
Settled in Forks

Post by thelion<3 »

When Edward can finally read Bellas mind. How Bella ran over every romantic and important events that happened between them. Edward could finally understand how she felt everytime he kissed her everytime she looked at him. He could truly understand that she did love him.
Pretty darn romantic man
With hugs and vampire kisses
NIC<3
Twilighter1000
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilighter1000 »

I inched closer, stretched out my whole hand now to trace the contours of his forearm with my fingertips. I saw that my fingers trembled, and knew it wouldn't escape his notice.

"Do you mind?" I asked, for he had closed his eyes again.

"No," he said without opening his eyes. "You can't imagine how that feels." He sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I was thinking there was something I wanted to try." And he took my face in his hands again.

I couldn't breathe.

He hesitated — not in the normal way, the human way.

Not the way a man might hesitate before he kissed a woman, to gauge her reaction, to see how he would be received. Perhaps he would hesitate to prolong the moment, that ideal moment of anticipation, sometimes better than the kiss itself.

Edward hesitated to test himself, to see if this was safe, to make sure he was still in control of his need.

And then his cold, marble lips pressed very softly against mine...

Twilight, the meadow scene (I'm sorry but I'm not too sure about the page numbers)
Image Image
twilightobsessed46
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightobsessed46 »

One of my favorites romantic scene was Bella's first couple of minutes as a vampire, "It was like he'd never kissed me before-like this was our first kiss. And, in truth, he'd never kissed me this way before." AWWWWWW!!! So cute I loved that!!
Aw hell, why can't you stay in my room Edward?
Okay..So yesterday I decided to steel Jacob but I ran into Renesme! Do you know how hard it is do fight a two year old? Ugh...
Bear
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Bear »

When Emmett bragged about destroying houses with Rosalie. Swoon! I wouldn't mind having that in my resume. lol. Jokes aside, I thought Edward and Bella's reunion in New Moon, specifically after their talk with Aro, painted a pretty picture. If I could quote the part...

"I lay quiet in his arms, re-memorizing his face, pretending..." (p.490)

I think it was in its simplicity that made it powerful... but that's just me!
One of the better Twilight fanvids I've seen thus far!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKxQDumVMnA

TEAM MIKE!
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by lambcullen »

i think alot of the romantic scene get better the more you read them- like the NM scene you just mentioned, i kind of rushed it at first because i was so glad he was back but then after reading it for the nth time , i loved the whole staring at each other, small kisses, etc.
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx