Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby twilightobsessed46 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:23 pm

I loved the series so here are some of my favorite moments-
(i dont have my book so i dont know exactly word for word wat happened.)


First- When edward says "so the lion fell in love with the lamb" and bella says "wat a stupid lamb" and edward says "wat sick and masticating lamb"
:swoon: times a million

Secound- When edward first plays bellas lullaby for her.


Third- When edward is able to read renesmes mind in bella and edward finnally takes the father figure.

Fourth- The last night in BD when they put renesme to sleep and balla shows edward her mind.

:laugh: :cry: :going into histerics right now:





TWILIGHTS OVER WAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!
Aw hell, why can't you stay in my room Edward?
Okay..So yesterday I decided to steel Jacob but I ran into Renesme! Do you know how hard it is do fight a two year old? Ugh...
User avatar
twilightobsessed46
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:14 pm

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby dazzlingtwilight » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:04 am

He tilted his head to one side, and his eyes were curious. "I dazzle people?"
"You haven't noticed? Do you think everybody gets their way so easily?"
He ignored my questions. "Do i dazzle you?"
"Frequently," I admitted.

- Twilight, p.168


I also love when Edward proposes to Bella in the kitchen (even though she kind of did turn him down!)
Totally dazzled by Twilight!
dazzlingtwilight.com

"Do i dazzle you?"
"Frequently."
User avatar
dazzlingtwilight
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby revrag » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:06 pm

There are just so many...it seems I remember another one everyday...here's my favorite today.

Eclipse pg. 194-195

"Hmm," he whispered against my skin. "You're quite adorable when you're jealous. It's surprisingly enjoyable."
I scowled into the darkness.
"It's late," he said again, murmuring, almost crooning now, his voice smoother than silk. "Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love."

Holy buckets! That's incredibly sweet right there.
revrag
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:03 am
Location: Beaverton

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby Ichigo Kitty » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:09 pm

AW! I love that one too, revrag. I was going to post that one on here but you already beat me to it. =D
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

Image
~ E<3B
User avatar
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby revrag » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:22 pm

Ichigo Kitty wrote:AW! I love that one too, revrag. I was going to post that one on here but you already beat me to it. =D



I know, right? Just gives me goose bumps...that's just brilliant writing.
revrag
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:03 am
Location: Beaverton

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby cullen_kissez » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:57 am

dazzlingtwilight wrote:He tilted his head to one side, and his eyes were curious. "I dazzle people?"
"You haven't noticed? Do you think everybody gets their way so easily?"
He ignored my questions. "Do i dazzle you?"
"Frequently," I admitted.

- Twilight, p.168

I also love when Edward proposes to Bella in the kitchen (even though she kind of did turn him down!)

Makes your heart skip a beat, doesn't it.. :D

revrag wrote:There are just so many...it seems I remember another one everyday...here's my favorite today.

Eclipse pg. 194-195

"Hmm," he whispered against my skin. "You're quite adorable when you're jealous. It's surprisingly enjoyable."
I scowled into the darkness.
"It's late," he said again, murmuring, almost crooning now, his voice smoother than silk. "Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love."

Holy buckets! That's incredibly sweet right there.

Imagine dude whispering that in your ear?
For the love of all that is holy!!
*swoon*
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

Image

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
User avatar
cullen_kissez
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:54 pm
Location: Jamaica, W.I.

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby mickie<3twilight » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:41 am

ok right now i have a million scenes going through my head....how to decide??

here are just a few...

probably my fave would be in BD when bella has just become a vampire and says she truly 'sees' edward for the first time and they kiss. <3

I also love the part where she jumps off the cliff in new moon(i know edward isnt acyually there) but i still love how she hears his voice. so sweet.

and i love the the wedding!!! especially the after party...edward is so cute....*sigh*


btw- soz 2 all of you who like the ending of BD but i didnt like it much...it made me cry!!! it was just to perfect....
mickie<3twilight
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:34 am

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby mrs0cullen » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:49 pm

i don't know the exact quotes or pages because i don't have the books with me- a miracle for my mother- but i know the main parts
twilight-the baseball game(i don't know why but i thought it was romantic) :?:
new moon-i volterra when they got reunited and edward was protecting her like nothing had happened at all.
eclipse-in the doorway in the first chapter when edward comes over and is holding bellas wrist to his face.
breaking dawn-wedding. :D
TWILIGHT
giving hope to clumsy girls everywhere...including me
mrs0cullen
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:12 am

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby edward4ever » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:34 am

You all have posted great ones, much of which are my favorites!

One I liked was when they were lying on the sofa together watching Romeo and Juliet and Edward is saying Romeo's lines in Bella's ear!
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
User avatar
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:41 pm

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Postby revrag » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:35 am

edward4ever wrote:You all have posted great ones, much of which are my favorites!

One I liked was when they were lying on the sofa together watching Romeo and Juliet and Edward is saying Romeo's lines in Bella's ear!



Ya, that's a good one, too.
revrag
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:03 am
Location: Beaverton

PreviousNext

Return to Quench Your Thirst

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron