Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by Jazz Girl »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:1) Breaking Dawn- Wedding. " All I really saw was Edward's face; it filled my vision and overwhelmed my mind. His eyes were a buttery, burning gold; his perfect face was almost severe with the depth of his emotion. And then, as he met my awed gaze, he broke into a breathtaking smile of exultation." (BD, p 48)
There are many more, but those three are it for me. The moments when I truly believe the adage, "Edward Cullen ruined it for mortal men." ;)
Well said, especially this last one. Love that last line too...he really did, haha. I almost feel bad for all the guys in the world, a fictional character raised the bar :lol:
Hahahahaha! :lol: Almost. I wanted to add another one that I don't know if I saw in my quick perusal. It's actually from one of the Twilight Outakes- The Extended Prom Remix Edition. I am sure most of you on these threads have read them, but if you haven't, this is one of my favorites because it is so sweet and romantic. As a background, there are a few key differences. And, this scene is one of them. In the remix, the chapter opens with Alice and Rosealie dressing and getting Bella ready for the prom (they don't tell her what they are getting her ready for) Alice shows Bella exactly how gorgeous she looks and then, after making Edward turn around and promise not to "peek", sets her in front of Edward:
He pivoted immediately, and then froze in place, his topaz eyes wide. I could feel the heat creep up my neck and then stain my cheeks. He was so beautiful; I felt a flicker of the old fear, that he was just a dream, not possibly real. He was wearing a tuxedo, and he belonged on a movie screen, not next to me. I stared at him in awed disbelief. He walked slowly toward me, hesitating a foot away when he reached me.
"Alice, Rosealie...thank you," he breathed without looking away from me. I heard Alice chuckle in pleasure.
He stepped, forward cupping one cold hand under my jaw, and stooping to press his lips to my throat.
"It is you," he murmured against my skin. He pulled away, and there where white flowers in his other hand.
"Freesia, " he informed me as he pinned them into my curls. "Completely redundant, as far as fragrance is concerned, of course." He leaned back, looking me over again. He smiled his heart-stopping smile. "You are absurdly beautiful."
"You took my line," I kept my voice a light as I could manage. "Just when I convince myself that you're actually real, you show up looking like this and I'm afraid I'm dreaming again."
He scooped me swiftly into his arms. He held me close to his face, his eyes burning as he pulled me even closer.
(Twilight Outtakes; Extended Prom Remix, p 5)
Ummm.... yeah.....sigh!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Yeah, I've read all the extras on SM.com and I LOVE the prom remix!!! :D
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
Ellie
Settled in Forks

Post by Ellie »

From New Moon, Chapter 22, pg 480-481

Edward tried to pass me to Charlie, but I clung to him with locked, tenacious fingers. I could feel my dad yanking on my arm.
"Cut it out, Dad," I said with more volume. I managed to drag my lids back to stare at Charlie with bleary eyes. "Be mad at me."
We were in front of my house. The front door was standing open. The cloud cover overhead was too thick to guess at a time of day.
"You bet I will be," Charlie promised. "Get inside."
"Okay. Let me down," I sighed.
Edward set me on my feet. I could see that I was upright, but I couldn't feel my legs. I trudged forward anyway, until the sidewalk swirled up toward my face. Edward's arms caught me before I hit the concrete.
"Just let me get her upstairs," Edward said. "Then I'll leave."
"No," I cried, panicking. I hadn't got my answers yet. He had to stay for at least that much, didn't he?
"I won't be far," Edward promised, whispering so low in my ear that Charlie didn't have a hope of hearing.
I didn't hear Charlie answer, but Edward headed into the house. My open eyes only made it till the stairs. The last thing I felt was Edward's cool hands prying my fingers loose from his shirt.
CrazilyObsessed024
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

Ellie wrote:From New Moon, Chapter 22, pg 480-481

Edward tried to pass me to Charlie, but I clung to him with locked, tenacious fingers. I could feel my dad yanking on my arm.
"Cut it out, Dad," I said with more volume. I managed to drag my lids back to stare at Charlie with bleary eyes. "Be mad at me."
We were in front of my house. The front door was standing open. The cloud cover overhead was too thick to guess at a time of day.
"You bet I will be," Charlie promised. "Get inside."
"Okay. Let me down," I sighed.
Edward set me on my feet. I could see that I was upright, but I couldn't feel my legs. I trudged forward anyway, until the sidewalk swirled up toward my face. Edward's arms caught me before I hit the concrete.
"Just let me get her upstairs," Edward said. "Then I'll leave."
"No," I cried, panicking. I hadn't got my answers yet. He had to stay for at least that much, didn't he?
"I won't be far," Edward promised, whispering so low in my ear that Charlie didn't have a hope of hearing.
I didn't hear Charlie answer, but Edward headed into the house. My open eyes only made it till the stairs. The last thing I felt was Edward's cool hands prying my fingers loose from his shirt.

Oh I love that moment! It's so cute! God I love Edward!
ImageImageImageImageImage
dazzled23
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzled23 »

It would take too long to find the page numbers so these are from the top of my head...

-In the meadow of course
-That first Kiss
-The second kiss
-The third Kiss lol
-at the end of new moon when he proposes
-In Edward's bedroom in eclipse
-In the meadow at the end of eclipse
-The honeymoon in Breaking dawn
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

dazzled23 wrote:It would take too long to find the page numbers so these are from the top of my head...

-In the meadow of course
-That first Kiss
-The second kiss
-The third Kiss lol
yes definately. i havent read breaking dawn yet. but im sure it will make the list. i also loved it when in twilight when Edward totally ignored the waitress and keeps staring at Bella in Port Angeles. Another one was when Edward took Bella to his house for the first time. And they're in his room and he playfully attacks her and then Alice and Jasper walk in. I can't imagine what Jasper would've felt then. :D

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.
CrazilyObsessed024

dazzled23 wrote:It would take too long to find the page numbers so these are from the top of my head...

-In the meadow of course
-That first Kiss
-The second kiss
-The third Kiss lol
Pages:
260 Twilight
282 Twilight
319 Twilight
363 Twilight
540 New Moon
You have to be more specific, there are two bedroom scenes, pages 185, and pages 438 in Eclipse
615 Eclipse
79 Breaking Dawn
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Wow, Crazilyobsessed. That's impressive. How many times have you read the series? :lol:

I know this is on practically everyone's list, but that moment in New Moon, when Edward and Bella are in Bella's room after they've returned from Italy and he tells her that he lied about not loving her (you all know the line about the blackest kind of blasphemy) and then continues to tell her how before her his life was a moonless night is my moment. My "Oh god, I would give anything to be in Bella's position" moment. Because despite all of the pain, and heartbreak, all of the doubt, self-loathing, fear, and loneliness, in the end it's worth it if you get to have Edward by your side. Life isn't perfect. We can't expect it to be. But at the end of the day, if after you deal with all of the crap life throws at you someone like Edward is waiting for you on the other side, it's so worth it. So incredibly worth it.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
CrazilyObsessed024

slightlyobsessed wrote:Wow, Crazilyobsessed. That's impressive. How many times have you read the series? :lol:

I know this is on practically everyone's list, but that moment in New Moon, when Edward and Bella are in Bella's room after they've returned from Italy and he tells her that he lied about not loving her (you all know the line about the blackest kind of blasphemy) and then continues to tell her how before her his life was a moonless night is my moment. My "Oh god, I would give anything to be in Bella's position" moment. Because despite all of the pain, and heartbreak, all of the doubt, self-loathing, fear, and loneliness, in the end it's worth it if you get to have Edward by your side. Life isn't perfect. We can't expect it to be. But at the end of the day, if after you deal with all of the crap life throws at you someone like Edward is waiting for you on the other side, it's so worth it. So incredibly worth it.
Like twenty times each book (I never sleep so I have a lot of spare time), but I looked the pages up, I knew it would only take like two minutes because I have a good idea of where everything is. :lol:

And I totally agree with your "Wish I was Bella" moment, I love that part. I am not sure it is my number one... I don't know my "I need to be Bella now!" scene, because there are so many time I wish I was her, and they are all fantastic. But that scene is definately one of my top ones.
TheLamb07
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheLamb07 »

I absolutly love when Edward tells Bells "you are my life now". A simple "I Love You" just simply couldn't cut it. I was so jealous at that moment. LOL
Vampire vs. Werewolf is the new Pirate vs. Ninja