Wow... this is one that I could post several times in... I didn't read everyone else's posts, though.
1. The meadow as a heart-stopping romantic scene; I had to re-read it to make sure I got all of it!
2. Phenomenon chapter; again, had to re-read.
3. The fight with James
From New Moon-
1. OMG, chapter 3; I was crying so hard, I couldn't believe Edward was doing this, and I was so temped to peek in the back and see if he came back!!!
2. Bella jumping off the cliffs was nerve-wracking for me!
3. Bella running through the plaza! Oh my word, I could feel her pain as she saw Edward start to step into the light.
4. The whole scene in front of the Volturri; I didn't stop reading fast until they were on the plane home; then I had to stop and collect myself to continue.
5. As a side, I always hear "My Immortal" by Evanescence when I read B&E's conversation the next day. I get choked up on the line, "these wounds won't seem to heal, the pain is just too real, there's just too much that time cannot erase..." I can see Bella curled up on her bed, weeping, the night after she was brought home from the woods!
1. The night Bella plans to seduce Edward-- yeah, that was DEFINITELY a heart-stopping scene! I remember the first time I read it, and I was going so fast thinking, "Is she really going there??? What's going to happen??"
2. Rosalie's story was heart-stopping, too.
3. The legends told around the fire was a great chapter.
4. The fight between Edward and Victoria; when Bella got ready to pierce her arm to attract Victoria, I thought I was gonna die!! ..not literally...!
5. Bella and Jake's kiss before the fight was heart-stopping; I actually stopped breathing when she started kissing him back and saw a future with him; I was crying, and yelling at her to stop!
6. Her conversation with Jacob at the end was the most gut-wrenching thing I've ever read.
From Breaking Dawn-
1. Wow, I take back that last statement... the childbirth scene was the most gut-wrenching thing in the series! I was shocked, crying, mourning because I thought Bella was dead! I'll always think of Jake and cry when I hear "My Never." This was the part in the whole series that I had to literally put the book down, walk away, and calm myself.
2. Alice and Jasper leaving was just heart-breaking; I understood why, though... one touch of the hand, and Aro would know everything!
3. The scene when the Cullens are preparing for the fight and they are saying their good-byes to each other was just too much to read... I was preparing myself for someone's, any one of the Cullens' deaths!
4. The next scene when Alice comes back was so nerve-wracking! Just waiting while Aro and Marcus (right? I don't have my BD with me; it's lent-out) are discussing what to do! They were digging for an excuse, and I was getting mad! How could they hurt the Cullens without hearing the truth!! I was truly hoping that didn't happen!