General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Forgiven
Settled in Forks

Re: Most Nerve-wracking, heart stopping Moments thread

Post by Forgiven »

ShadowNIN, mlola619, and BlueStarlight - You guys/gals have convinced me to read NM. I still cringe at the thought, but hey... how bad can it be.
I've got your back if you've got my hand
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Forgiven wrote:ShadowNIN, mlola619, and BlueStarlight - You guys/gals have convinced me to read NM. I still cringe at the thought, but hey... how bad can it be.

woo!!!

*does happy dance*

>_>
<_<
.........................sorry bout that baha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
37yearoldfan

Post by 37yearoldfan »

No matter how many times I read NM. I still have trouble with Edward leaving. Even though I know the outcome, it still tears me apart inside!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I agree that Edward leaving was a heart-breaking moment & completely unnecessary on Edwards part and when Jacob let Bella know his feelings about her & that she also loved him too but was more in love with Edward. I just wanted to jump in the book and wrap my arms around Jacob.

The most nerve wracking moment was with the Volturi both in Italy & in Forks. I like the Forks part better, seeing how all the clans came to the rescue of the Cullens & Nessie. In Italy it was just Bella & Alice but at the Cullens, you have vamp clans & the wolves showing solidary.

I was just waiting for Aro, Jane or someone else to try & take them out but it wasn't possible because the Cullen's had such a united front.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

37yearoldfan wrote:No matter how many times I read NM. I still have trouble with Edward leaving. Even though I know the outcome, it still tears me apart inside!
Yes. Even though I told Forgiven that my subsequent reads were easier than the first, I still cry when Edward leaves. It's just not the shock that it was the first time I read it.
ShadowNIN
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ShadowNIN »

Forgiven wrote:ShadowNIN, mlola619, and BlueStarlight - You guys/gals have convinced me to read NM. I still cringe at the thought, but hey... how bad can it be.
Yeah! You won't regret it! It really does help you understand their relationship better. Let us know when you've finished it and what you think! ;)
ImageImage
Forgiven
Settled in Forks

Post by Forgiven »

Well now there's a little problem, I don't have the money to buy it right now, annnnd I just went and checked at the library, and of course, they're all checked out. I don't know what to do now :(
ShadowNIN
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ShadowNIN »

Forgiven wrote:Well now there's a little problem, I don't have the money to buy it right now, annnnd I just went and checked at the library, and of course, they're all checked out. I don't know what to do now :(
Hmmm, I have the audio book.....I could send you one track at a time...how many MBs can your email client handle?
ImageImage
Forgiven
Settled in Forks

Post by Forgiven »

Ehh, I don't do well with audio. I can't really imagine it you know? I like to picture it as I go.
Forgiven
Settled in Forks

Post by Forgiven »

Ehh, I don't do well with audio. I can't really imagine it you know? I like to picture it as I go.