General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: The Volturi Coven and Guard

Post by foolinthemoon »

^^ No, I read that too... : ( Its very sad to me that Aro would do that, though not surprising, which is why Marcus is my favorite Volturi... Poor guy... I'd love to know what would happen if the truth would be discovered...

Action sequence anyone? :twisted:
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
TrueBlood
Settled in Forks

Post by TrueBlood »

The Volturi are rich because each of the three oldest, Caius, Aro, and Marcus all lived awhile gathering money on their own, then joining together they pooled it now everything they get is stockpiled. They probably have enough to finance world war 3 on both sides.

Their food, I think someone was right earlier when the scene in NM was rare they do not all gorge in a frenzy like that. I think that was a show to either scare Bella or annoy Edward.

I would have loved to see the Volturi in action, after all they are not the bad guys they are just following where Aro tells them because they believe he is out to do justice and obey the laws. I do wonder what would happen if all his and Caius's crimes were shown would the Volturi guard obey them or would Jane and them have to decide?
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

foolinthemoon wrote:
Felix cuts the bodies up and adds them to his compost piles, then uses it to grow his herb garden, or so i've heard.... >_> okay, no, i'm betting he burns them too, though, my idea would be slightly more entertaining.

lol lol i laughed so much when i read that. would be so much better.

do you think the Volturi do the identy fraud thing? i mean the coven would not have to but what about the guards. they travel all over the world - surly they need a passport
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

foolinthemoon wrote:
Felix cuts the bodies up and adds them to his compost piles, then uses it to grow his herb garden, or so i've heard.... >_> okay, no, i'm betting he burns them too, though, my idea would be slightly more entertaining.

Marcus rocks... I love that he... doesn't care, When they were in Italy in NM my favorite line was due to Marcus...

'Alice's expression was frustrated. Edward turned to her and explained again in a swift low voice. "Marcus sees relationships. He's surprised by the intensity of ours."

Aro Smiled. "So convenint," he repeated to himself. Then he spoke to us. "It takes quite a bit to suprpise Marcus, I can assure you."

I looked at Marcus's dead face, and I beleived that.'

I love imagining Marcus's non interest. It's so entertaining to me! <3

When i read that in NM i didn't get this part, does it mean Marcus was surprised or not :?: :?:
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

DumBumm wrote: When i read that in NM i didn't get this part, does it mean Marcus was surprised or not :?: :?:
He was suprised. That's why he touched Aro, to show his thoughts. He just doesn't betray any emotion
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

Spartan wrote:
DumBumm wrote: When i read that in NM i didn't get this part, does it mean Marcus was surprised or not :?: :?:
He was suprised. That's why he touched Aro, to show his thoughts. He just doesn't betray any emotion
Yeap, he was. But If you read Marcus' backstory, you'll understand why exactly he's so apathetic. He's really a good guy. He's just there because of Chelsea's *snarl* convenient little tricks.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/bd_faq.html

Scroll Down to the Sixth Question.
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

foolinthemoon wrote:
Spartan wrote:
Yeap, he was. But If you read Marcus' backstory, you'll understand why exactly he's so apathetic. He's really a good guy. He's just there because of Chelsea's *snarl* convenient little tricks.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/bd_faq.html

Scroll Down to the Sixth Question.

I wonder if Chelsea wasn't using her power on him, would Marcus be smart enough to no/find out that Aro killed Didyme?
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

I'd like to think so! Infact, part of me wonders if part of him doesn't already suspect the truth. :/
TrueBlood
Settled in Forks

Post by TrueBlood »

I wonder what would Marcus do if Bella were to put him under her shield and prevent chelsea from influencing him?
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

TrueBlood wrote:I wonder what would Marcus do if Bella were to put him under her shield and prevent chelsea from influencing him?
He'd probably realize real fast what was going on, That he was being forced to stay due to Chelsea, that he's being decieved by Aro and Cauis, and probably a dozen other things...

I'd be interested on why Bella'd ever think to put him under her sheild in the first place honestly. I have to say, it'd be a great read if it did happen!