Re: The Volturi Coven and Guard

Post by Spartan »

It'll be the fastest selling movie ever I bet
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

In all probability it will, but that doesn't mean I'll like it. I don't want the rest of the books movie-fied. At all. They just had to go ruin the first one, lets keep the damage to a minimum, okay?
And back on topic people!!!
So, I'm still wondering about what Marcus' reaction would be to finding out who killed his dear lover. I personally think he would take the "Edward route" and ask for death, but I'm not sure if he'd get one of the Guard to do it. I'd think he'd ask someone else, unrelated to the rest of the Volturi, to end it.
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:In all probability it will, but that doesn't mean I'll like it. I don't want the rest of the books movie-fied. At all. They just had to go ruin the first one, lets keep the damage to a minimum, okay?
So, I'm still wondering about what Marcus' reaction would be to finding out who killed his dear lover. I personally think he would take the "Edward route" and ask for death, but I'm not sure if he'd get one of the Guard to do it. I'd think he'd ask someone else, unrelated to the rest of the Volturi, to end it.
I'm not sure that he would take the death path- I think it would spark something in him and he would go for either revenge or he would just leave the Volturi--Bella always describes him as bored, but I think everything just shut down in him when she was gone

I actually think the dynamic of the Volturi is possibly the most interesting in the series- I would love if she gave more information about all of them (well I guess we have a lot of information, but they are just fascinating to read about!)

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:In all probability it will, but that doesn't mean I'll like it. I don't want the rest of the books movie-fied. At all. They just had to go ruin the first one, lets keep the damage to a minimum, okay?
I don't think he'd go suicidal, I think he'd go on a revenge spree then kill himself when it was over. but maybe he's retreated that much into himself that he didn't do anything.
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

I always thought that if he did found out that Aro killed her, that he would go to the Cullens... im sure that Carlisle and Esme would let him stay with open arms, and they would have to know why his there, and im sure Edward would be on his side, knowing that he sided against killing Renesmee. Bella mite threat about it for a bit, but once she learns what happened i think she wont have a problem ether... and if Renesmee liked the Romanians, im sure she will like Marcus.
The only reason i think he would go to the Cullens is if he did leave The Volturi, Aro would get Demetri to find him right away. Thats where Bella comes in, if she shields him they wont be able to find him, But im guessing that Aro would know that he is with bella... but how scared will he be when his brother is with there greatest threat to The Volturi.

But i don't think that Aro would want to kill Marcus... at first, i think he would apologize for killing Didyme, but once Aro knows that Marcus wants revenge, Aro would have no chance but to kill him, even tho he would have no chance with the Cullens, and im sure that the Cullens would have more friends to help them, and don't forget the wolfs (shape sifters).
And just imagine, what the others would think, like Garrett, If Marcus leaves, who would be next? The Volturi would fall.

I think it would be cool if he did leave, stayed with the Cullens, then found a new love, he would be out more and seeing more of the world... then being in a castle all day.
I think we would see a much happier Marcus... and the good thing is that he would be happy.
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

^Garrett? Do you mean Eleazar?
Anyway, I thought that was sort of strange. That they let Eleazar leave, but not Marcus. Was it because he was closer to Aro? Or that his gift was more useful? I'm not sure.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

^^ i meant to say thats how Garrett would think like. ;)
Marcus has been by Aro's side from the beginning, and yes Aro didn't want Marcus to leave because of his power, it was a power that Aro needed (wanted). This is only a guess, but i don't think Eleazar was with The Volturi when all this happened to Marcus, and maybe another reason that Aro wanted to keep Marcus is because maybe they didn't have enough guards, well not like they do today, nor did they have Alec or Jane. My guess too is because Marcus is The Volturi, Aro didn't want him to leave.

They didn't exactly let Eleazar go, didn't they use Chelsea's power on Carmen and Eleazar, but not even her power can separate there bondings. Didn't Edward say in BD that The Volturi are not bad guys, and if any of the guards want to leave they can, there not being forced to stay there.
Im not exactly sure... :|
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Yep, Edward said that the Volturi guards often just join up for a while to experience it and leave whenever they want, some wish to stay on permanantely. So random guards can just leave but I doubt that very high ranking ones could, definitely not Marcus.
chichichobits

Post by chichichobits »

Repost from New Moon topic

Okay I have been thinking of who they're going to cast to play Volturi in NM.

My pick for Jane is Jodelle Ferland here I found some of her information :
Jodelle Micah Ferland was born on October 9th, 1994 in Nanaimo, British Columbia. She is a young Canadian actress, making her movie debut at the tender age of 4 in the TV-movie Mermaid; playing a character coming to terms with the death of a parent, and for which she received a Daytime Emmy Award nomination, making her the youngest nominee in Emmy history.

Jodelle then went on to make guest appearances in several television series', including Smallville, Dark Angel, Stargate SG-1 and Supernatural, and has appeared in films including They and Trapped. In 2005, she starred in the cult drama Tideland for Terry Gilliam, and later appeared in the 2006 film Silent Hill, an adaptation of the well-known video game. Ferland’s upcoming films include a role in Wonderful World and a leading role opposite Renée Zellweger in Case 39 for Paramount Pictures.

In January of 2007, she received a Genie Award nomination in the Best Actress category for her work in Terry Gilliam’s Tideland. And later nominated for a 2008 Young Artist Award for her performance in Pictures Of Hollis Woods.

At just 14 years old Jodelle has proven herself to be an outstanding young actress; expect lots more from her in the future!

She looks young enough for the part but more importantly she has done indie films.

I think she is very versatile and has a different look to her and can play up on that.

http://jodelle-ferland.net/gallery/disp ... m=19&pos=7

Angel
http://jodelle-ferland.net/gallery/disp ... =10&pos=10
http://jodelle-ferland.net/gallery/disp ... =176&pos=1

Evil
http://jodelle-ferland.net/gallery/disp ... m=32&pos=0
http://jodelle-ferland.net/gallery/disp ... t=0&pos=95

She's not really well known in which I think that's a good thing in her case. Most of the actors in twilight are pretty much unknown. Would you guys mind if she were Jane? Who would you like to see play this role? Why?
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i dont think that Marcus would be allowed to leave because i think that he would kill himself. they let Eleazar leave, but they could always call on him if they had the need, he probably would not have declined before BD.

a note on Chelsea - why do you think she has to power to break bonds and tighten them? why do you think she does it for the volturi?
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward