General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by cascsiany »

I like the fact that they aren't overly showy with their relationship. I love at the end of NM when Bella walks out to find the Cullens waiting for them at the airport and Alice and Jasper just stare into each others eyes. In the movie they simply show Bella in the back seat of the car; Jasper puts his hand on the center console and Alice puts her hand in his. It's not all about the show for them. They had one wedding and that was all they needed. It's even mentioned that it's almost as if they can both read emotions but only each others for alice; they are so in tune with each other.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

Yes, I love how they look into each other eyes more often than touching so much like Edward and Bella. I just love the innocence of Alice and Jaspers relationship just by looking into each others eyes. It's so cute.
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
m!12
Settled in Forks

Post by m!12 »

alice and jasper's relationship is perfect in my eyes. they are total opposites, which always makes romance. alice is bubbly and funny while jasper is timid and shy and he never really talks much. but anyways, i love them both and i hope that they stay together forever!
FREAKMACHiNE
Settled in Forks

Post by FREAKMACHiNE »

Ohh..
I absolutely LOVE Alice & Jasper.
I mean, they seem so balanced, i dont know.
I just love them :D.
"It's no wonder you eclipse me."
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

Ichigo Kitty wrote:Yes, I love how they look into each other eyes more often than touching so much like Edward and Bella. I just love the innocence of Alice and Jaspers relationship just by looking into each others eyes. It's so cute.
I definitely agree that the gazing into each other's eyes instead of touching is a lot like Bella and Edward's relationship, but I think that it's a sign of depth and a stronger intimacy rather than innocence ( I mean just look at Bella and Edward when they're alone!)...there's something about a couple that doesn't need to be overly showy with their relationship that says a lot about how deep their love is---I <3 alice and jasper!!!

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by lambcullen »

i would love SM to do a book on the whole Alice & Jasper relationship. when he walked in the Diner and she was waiting for him- that was so sweet. I WANT MORE.
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

eclipserox
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by eclipserox »

lambcullen wrote:i would love SM to do a book on the whole Alice & Jasper relationship. when he walked in the Diner and she was waiting for him- that was so sweet. I WANT MORE.
Yes, me too! I just want more books about the Cullens, but especially more about Alice and Jasper. They are both such interesting characters and it feels like there is a lot more to tell about them. We don't really know that much about the time before they found the Cullens. Emmet and Rosalie were immediately with the Cullens. And, their relationship is so sweet. When Alice lied to Jasper in NM because she couldn't stand it if he went to Italy and got hurt, it totally reminded me of Bella and Edward trying to protect each other.

Also, since they take off in BD, it would be cool to get a version of that book from Alice's perspective.
MoonBeam09
Settled in Forks

Post by MoonBeam09 »

I loooooooooove how she describes Alice and Jasper seeing each other at the airport after Italy in "New Moon" - how Bella feels like she has to look away, it's one of the most beautiful moments in the books! You just totally believe their love, completely honest! I LOVE this kids and think Stephanie could do some AWESOME spin-off books! I really really hope that's what she does! There are so many character's in the saga that have more stories to share! They all have pasts and OMG so much.... I would LOVE spin-off tales... I read anything about Alice and Jasper
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by lambcullen »

i think pretty much everyone loves Alice & Japser!
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

MoonBeam09
Settled in Forks

Post by MoonBeam09 »

I think one of the things that makes SM so successful with these stories is that she distinguishes lust from love... and shows you that there are many kinds of love. I love these couples (Especially Alice and Jasper) because they treat each other with such respect and kindness. They want each other in every single way that is possible! and YES PLEASE SM write the story of them meeting in the Diner! HOT!