General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by kaitlyncullen »

alice and jasper are so subtle and beautiful together. they're bond is amazing. and it's so different from the way edward and bella are, yet still the same in the fact that they love each other unconditionally. it's great to see the changes that jasper made for alice. i think it's a much more emotional relationship than what emmett and rosalie have, though im not saying that they don't love each other as well. it just feels like alice and jasper (my lovaaa) are the perfect match and they're love is deep and personal for them.

it's just really amazing to see (read) people that truly care so much about each other that they would do absolutely anything for them.

god, if SM made a book just about my baby and alice, i would literally have a heart attack. that would be AMAZING!!!
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
JaliceAlsper
Settled in Forks

Post by JaliceAlsper »

They're the best couple out of the whole series. I admit that I like them more than Bella and Edward, so sue me ;). They don't say much about their relationship, but they don't express it much either. All they need to do is to just stare into each others' eyes... Jasper may be over-protective of Alice, but that just shows he cares about her. It's just so sweet. Alice and Jasper are perfect together. Perfect. She was lost in the dark, but he was her light. Alice would be nothing without her ability, and she would be nothing without Jasper. Jasper was also lost, confused, but then he saw her... Their past seems so interesting to me! I agree that if SM wrote a book about these two, it will sell as much as Breaking Dawn did on it's first day.
Edward who? Team Jasper!
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

i read the book where jasper told his story.. and i really really love the "scene"...

‘You’ve kept me waiting a long time,’ she said.”
I didn’t realize Alice had come to stand behind me again.
“And you ducked your head, like a good Southern gentleman, and said, ‘I’m sorry, ma’am.’” Alice
laughed at the memory.
Jasper smiled down at her. “You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of
what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.”

i really really hope there's more to that.. i mean more details.. a whole new series perhaps??!! ;)

and by the way JaliceAlsper... i agree with you that alice and jasper are the best couple.. :)
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

they have got to be my favorite couple in the entire Twilight universe!!! [sorry Edward and Bella] :D

their love is so sweet. it's subtle and they're not all over each other in a sickening way, but you can still tell how deep it is. plus Jasper lets Alice be her own person. he's not an overprotective freak like some males in the series coughEdwardcough and coughJacobwithNessiecough. everytime they are together, you can just tell how much they really care about each other.

i also think it's way romantic that Alice saved Jasper. :)
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

i hope that they will focus on the relationship as well.. and that the screenwriters will ad it as a non book based scene.. more alice and jasper..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

sachael wrote:i hope that they will focus on the relationship as well.. and that the screenwriters will ad it as a non book based scene.. more alice and jasper..
hmm i have to agree with that hope..it would be a really good thing to add to the movie
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StarEmerson »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:I'm pretty sure Edward is talking to Bella at some point in one of the books and tells how Rose and Emmett get married (maybe when he says they'll probs have to go to their wedding AGAIN in a couple of years..) and then she asks about Alice and Jasper and he replies that once was enough for them..i'm pretty sure its in one of the books..not sure which one or page numbers or anything..so if someone knows it they may be of better help..
I think they are the 2nd best couple in the series..they never question or second guess each other..pure love :P I love 'em
Your right! I have just flipped through Twilight trying to find the right page but I can't for the life of me find it! I KNOW it's in there though, I just re read it!

In Twilight Edward tells Bella about Rosalie and Emmett getting married alot and how sometimes they live apart from them as a married couple. Then he says once was enough for Alice and Jasper when Bella asks about them.

I have always loved these two since Twilight when they look after Bella :D
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

cullen_girl
Settled in Forks

Post by cullen_girl »

I absolutely and positively love Jasper's and Alice's relationship(though I want Jasper to myself)! I thought Jasper's story was heartrenching, I actually teared up! :cry: I feel for Jasper, he went through so much in his first few years.
But, throughout it all, I still love their sweet, lovable relationship.
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

Alice and Jasper are my favorite besides Edward and Bella of course but they are the most intresting charecters we know how Alice came to be somewhat but we still know so little about her early years and Jaspers past is just so heartwrenching i almost cried because of how depressed he came to be and in Eclipse after he finished telling his story to Bella and when Alice and him shared that moment when they smiled into each others eyes i mean there is a whole lot of romantic moments in that book but that one is so simple but yet it always makes me smile they way they were looking at each other really shows true love I wouldent mind some of Jaspers southern comfert either lol :mrgreen:
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

^LOL! me neither :P

i was really moved by Jasper's story. it sounds cheesy, but i really was. especially the way Alice found him and saved him. though if she was out of the picture, then maybe i could have Jasper.... :D haha
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you