General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

I know . I felt really bad for them both when Alice had to go to Italy to stop Edward from Provoking The Volturi. {stupid old Edward always causing My Jasper pain. }
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

JasperRocks3000 wrote:I know . I felt really bad for them both when Alice had to go to Italy to stop Edward from Provoking The Volturi. {stupid old Edward always causing My Jasper pain. }
It was lovely when they met up again and they simply looked at each other and that was it!
It was one of my favourite moments in the book!

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

I know . But it's sad that Jasper had to go through that much pain waiting for her i mean his emotions were probably a mess Roselie's too having to sit there and try to be calm through that mess was pure torture .
CharmingBella
Settled in Forks

Post by CharmingBella »

I really love Alice and Jasper's relationship. I am still new to the series but so far I think that they are so unique as a couple. If I could choose to have my relationship with my husband to be like any of the couples from Twilight, it would definetly be Alice and Jasper. They don't seem to put their personal emotions on public display as much as Edward and Bella and I really think that is what attracts me to them so much. They are a very sweet and loving couple.
AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLuvsEdward »

i was wondering about Alice and Jaspers physical relationship?

I mean,,, do they...you know...do it?

like at all?

Cos they don't seem liek a couple that would be very physical, like it's mostly mental or whatever
OMG! Twilight so freaking rocks! Alice Cullen rules!!!
ImageThank you BellaAndEdward.com!
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

AliceLuvsEdward wrote:i was wondering about Alice and Jaspers physical relationship?

like at all?

Cos they don't seem liek a couple that would be very physical, like it's mostly mental or whatever
I can totally see them being physical. I can see Jasper being a very romantic, and passionate husband. But, it's like Edward says, they're just more discreet about their relationship than, say Emmett and Rosalie.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLuvsEdward »

yes, I guess so.

I think that for them the physical stuff would be better cos Jasper can feel the emotions and be more passionate

but i don't see them being physical very much :roll:
OMG! Twilight so freaking rocks! Alice Cullen rules!!!
ImageThank you BellaAndEdward.com!
soccerchic
Settled in Forks

Post by soccerchic »

LindsOuimet wrote:
AliceLuvsEdward wrote:i was wondering about Alice and Jaspers physical relationship?

like at all?

I can totally see them being physical. I can see Jasper being a very romantic, and passionate husband. But, it's like Edward says, they're just more discreet about their relationship than, say Emmett and Rosalie.
Didn't Edward say in BD that there was other stuff that would go on between the couples while Bella was asleep and that's why Edward was sooo well veresed and read and composed because he didn't have anyone to "occupy" his time?
soccerchic
Settled in Forks

Post by soccerchic »

Are the rings's Alice has on in Twilight supposed to be her wedding rings or just costume jewerly?
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

like at all?

lol, I'm definitely sure they do.

For some proof,

Page 93 of BD: "I talked to my brothers, too. They told me it was a very great pleasure. Second only to Drinking human blood"

And he's only got 2, so....
:lol:

And yes I'm guessing Jasper would be the perfect lover because he can well, feel exactly what you want.
*sigh*
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet