General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Emmett and Rosalie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I just always thought that they come together because they are willing to open up to one another. Rosalie doesn't really show many people what she can be, and the one exception to that is Emmett. They just trust eachother and like to be with one another. They complete eachother.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

urcoolcarrie wrote:I just always thought that they come together because they are willing to open up to one another. Rosalie doesn't really show many people what she can be, and the one exception to that is Emmett. They just trust eachother and like to be with one another. They complete eachother.
Yes, they compliment each other very well. ;)
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

garnetpixie wrote:I don'think they are so opposite. They both exist on a physical pretense. Rosalie relies on her physical appearence, at least she did as a human. Emmett relies on his physical strength. They both have a very physical aspect and together it just works.
I never thought of that! (I honestly don't know if I would have thought much about it if my friends hadn't brought it up & we discussed it.) Buy anyway. Thanks for the idea.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

I think it's one of those who knows why things? Who knows why Emmett and Rosalie fell for each other like Alice and Jasper did, or Edward and Bella for that matter? Obviously if Rosalie saved Emmett, then he is going to think the world of her.
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
dazzleme99
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzleme99 »

emmett is hilarious and an awesome older brother. i loved his "scoring" jokes in BD. they absolutely lightened the mood for me and cracked me up, majorly. I also loved his comment to bella after she punched jake ("fall down again, bella?") that made me laugh. also, i love how emmett's always itching to fight. he is a total grizzly and i love his eagerness at all that. it's hilarious.

rosalie, on the other hand, i'm not so crazy about. yeah, i get why she wanted the baby so bad. she can't have one herself. but still, she doesn't even care about bella!? COME ON! she just isn't a very nice person. i LOVED how they portrayed her in the movie. it cracked me UP! she freaked out and broke the bowl when she found out bella had already eaten? that's SO rose!

but anyway, i think emmett and rosalie make a good match because emmett seems to be able to drag the good out of rosalie.
Instead of being the A/V dweeb about to ask the head cheerleader to the prom, I was the finished-second-place werewolf about to ask the vampire’s wife to shack up and procreate. Nice.
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

dazzleme99 wrote:emmett is hilarious and an awesome older brother. i loved his "scoring" jokes in BD. they absolutely lightened the mood for me and cracked me up, majorly. I also loved his comment to bella after she punched jake ("fall down again, bella?") that made me laugh. also, i love how emmett's always itching to fight. he is a total grizzly and i love his eagerness at all that. it's hilarious.

rosalie, on the other hand, i'm not so crazy about. yeah, i get why she wanted the baby so bad. she can't have one herself. but still, she doesn't even care about bella!? COME ON! she just isn't a very nice person. i LOVED how they portrayed her in the movie. it cracked me UP! she freaked out and broke the bowl when she found out bella had already eaten? that's SO rose!

but anyway, i think emmett and rosalie make a good match because emmett seems to be able to drag the good out of rosalie.
ITA!
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

garnetpixie wrote:I don'think they are so opposite. They both exist on a physical pretense. Rosalie relies on her physical appearence, at least she did as a human. Emmett relies on his physical strength. They both have a very physical aspect and together it just works.
Well you're quite right about that...But then again Emmett has more of a sense of humor than Rose..and she is more serious than him. And he's not very likely to get jealous like she does get of people.
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Team Edward Girl »

I used to hate Rosalie, but I've always thought Emmett was awesome. When it comes to their relationship they really do work for each other and they have some similarities between Bella & Edward. What I mean by that is how Rosalie is always surprised at how Emmett seems to need her as much as she needs him, and Edward is alsways surprised at how Bella needs him as much as he needs her. Edward/Rosalie have had issues with themselves, but Bella/Emmett are the people that have actually come close to making them feel good about themselves. :D Rosalie & Emmett's relationship has a very physical facet to it, but I also thyink that they have a mental connection and a spirital connection. Well that's my 2 cents.
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Rosalie is the best i wish Emmett wasnt her mate soo that i could be well i can still wish cant i ???
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:Rosalie is the best i wish Emmett wasnt her mate soo that i could be well i can still wish cant i ???
Wow shocking... 1st time I've ever met a guy who read Twilight! FINALLY I HAVE!!:) I'm glad some guys don't think it's stupid...WHICH IT"S NOT!! :evil: