General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soccerchic
Settled in Forks

Re: Emmett and Rosalie

Post by soccerchic »

urcoolcarrie wrote:Nope. I'm pretty sure it explains it in Twilight. They are married. :)
Just curious cause I wanna read it, what chapter?
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I really don't understand Rosalie and Emmett's relationship. What does Emmett see in Rose? It doesn't make much sense to me!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

pennybug84 wrote:I really don't understand Rosalie and Emmett's relationship. What does Emmett see in Rose? It doesn't make much sense to me!
I think that part of the reason Emmet and Rose are together is that from the moment she saw him, he had the chance to see the good in her. So when he saw her negative characteristics, he still knew she was a good person underneath, so he was willing to chip away at her barriers, and she was willing to let him. Whenever Emmet is involved in something, Rosalie seems to be much nicer. She shows him her good, while to Bella, she shows her bad side, which is why people tend to dislike her so much.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

To be honest I wish we got to see more of Rosalie's character in the books. I know we found out what happened to her but I don't really think we saw the real her if you know what I mean!
The same for Emmett!
I'd be curious to find out! Isn't there a site you can go on the Stephanie Myer did! It contains the backgrounds for all the characters!
Does anyone know the address?
I would really appreciate it if I had it!
Thanks!

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by #1twi-guy »

^I know! We've learned why they all were turned into vampires, except for Emmett!
Maybe he was hunting bears and got hurt or somethin...Haha just a guess!
:)

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

soccerchic wrote:
urcoolcarrie wrote:Nope. I'm pretty sure it explains it in Twilight. They are married. :)
Just curious cause I wanna read it, what chapter?
Ah ha! I found it! It took forever, but I did it! Its in chapter 14: Mind Over Matter, page 289:
"I suppose we we'll have to go to their wedding in a few years, again."

HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

#1twi-guy wrote:^I know! We've learned why they all were turned into vampires, except for Emmett!
Maybe he was hunting bears and got hurt or somethin...Haha just a guess!
If you go to Stephenie Meyers Website, Click on the Twilight Link, Then Outtakes (I think) and there's a chapter called "Emmett and the Bear" and it describes his transformation..It's pretty good..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
annabelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by annabelle »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
pennybug84 wrote:I really don't understand Rosalie and Emmett's relationship. What does Emmett see in Rose? It doesn't make much sense to me!
I think that part of the reason Emmet and Rose are together is that from the moment she saw him, he had the chance to see the good in her. So when he saw her negative characteristics, he still knew she was a good person underneath, so he was willing to chip away at her barriers, and she was willing to let him. Whenever Emmet is involved in something, Rosalie seems to be much nicer. She shows him her good, while to Bella, she shows her bad side, which is why people tend to dislike her so much.
THIS.
Rosalie’s been through a lot: losing her heartbeat, losing her faith in mankind, losing herself... but then she met Emmett and fell for him—the boy who gave her back her life.
fanfic: Blame The Beauty
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
Oh wow. You are my hero!!! *give you a bear hug* You explained that PERFECTLY!!!! Seriously!! Oh wow. just wow. You are amazing. :D
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

I actually think they make a nice couple. :P
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!