General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Sue Clearwater = Werewolf?

Post by mlola619 »

Nah....i can't get the though of Sue actually being a werewolf...just doesn't fit. Not only that but wasn't Harry the only reason Seth & Leah were werewolves? It's in HIS blood right?
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

no i don't think sue would be a werewolf, 'cause then wouldn't she have joined one of the two wolf packs?
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

a friend has my books so i can't quote.. so from memory

In New Moon jacob hates the way Sam is acting and refers to the whole situation like a gang.. Sam is the oldest in the wolf pack, once jacob turns he realizes what has been going on and feels sympathy for Sam, he tells bella that Sam had helped him but there was no one to help Sam, he had to figure it all out alone.

With Sue being older she would have turned first if she was going to turn and could have helped Sam. She would have only turned once the vampires moved in, so it's not like she was a wolf years and years ago and no one knew.
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.
Forgiven
Settled in Forks

Post by Forgiven »

I'D LIKE the idea of Sue being a werewolfe just for the "imptrinting on Charlie" part. But theres just regular love that can have the same effects. I think Charlie deserves someone by now. The guy can't cook water.

BTW obsessedsmallgirl3 the Renesme in your picture, is almost EXACTLY how I pictured her. AWESOME. She adorable.
I've got your back if you've got my hand
TwilightIsMyBible
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightIsMyBible »

sue's not a werewolf, because Billy was talking to Jake about how great of a wolf she would have been. I think it's in Eclipse.
~TwilightIsMyBible~

"I'm having trouble dealing with the fact that Edward Cullen isn't real."
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Wasn't one of Leah's problems that she felt she was a biological mystery, because she was the only female to phase. Didn't she have a "male/female complex" at one time? Well something along those lines...
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

I don't think that Sue could have been a werewolf(shapeshifter). If she is, then why now, if she imprinted on Charlie, of all times does she become more attentive to him? Doesn't it say that when you imprint, you pretty much do anything for the one you've imprinted on? They've known each other for a while, so why haven't we seen them getting along like this before? But then again...(i feel like I'm going in circles here...) there are more and more joining the packs as the books go on, because of the vampire involvement...so would it be possible that she just became a "shape shifter"? I don't believe that age has any different either. Great, the more I try and explain myself, the more confused I get, and then I think of all the possibilites of everything...hope all of that isn't too confusing....... :oops:
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

Sue Clearwater was NOT a werewolf/shapeshifter. As stated, Leah was the first. There were no legends to prepare them for her. However, I personally believe that it is possible HAD the vampires been around during the generation of Sue, Harry, Billy, Quil, and whoever else it is possible she could have been the 1 in Leah's shoes. As for the 'genetic dead-end' it was a theory but it was also said maybe when she stopped phasing that things might return to normal. They just didn't know yet because she didn't have the control to stop phasing yet. Sue might not have had children had the 'gene' been triggered in her at the time she was a teenager. I guess we will never know 'what could/would have been' because that is not how it happened.
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

heartofmp* wrote:I don't think that Sue could have been a werewolf(shapeshifter). If she is, then why now, if she imprinted on Charlie, of all times does she become more attentive to him? Doesn't it say that when you imprint, you pretty much do anything for the one you've imprinted on? They've known each other for a while, so why haven't we seen them getting along like this before? But then again...(i feel like I'm going in circles here...) there are more and more joining the packs as the books go on, because of the vampire involvement...so would it be possible that she just became a "shape shifter"? I don't believe that age has any different either. Great, the more I try and explain myself, the more confused I get, and then I think of all the possibilites of everything...hope all of that isn't too confusing....... :oops:
Okay i might not have gotten this right but i don't think that Sue imprinted on Charlie i mean it never said that they did i think that Charlie is alone and Sue is alone so they get along but as friends not lovers at least i don't think so.... but yeah and i really don't think that Sue is a werewolf it never mentioned it in the book because it would always say that Leah was the first female wolf and Sue is clearly older than leah so i don't really think that Sue was a shapeshifter....
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

Ooooh it would be SO awkward to have your mum in your head (and vice versa).

but Sue Clearwater is definitely not a werewolf. Seth and Leah would have known, and you'd think that would be a pretty big revelation.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?