General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Jasper's Story

Post by Nena »

You've waited a few years to hear this story! What did you think of it? Was it worth the wait?
Post away!
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Japer's Story

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

Oh My Gosh It was Great I loved It . It was Sad and Happy at the same time it is the reason Eclipse is my favorite book . O Shiny New Thread . I really Loved it
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Oo, new thread.

I thought it was pretty awesome. It was different, and wasn't something I really expected. My favourite part was when he said he had walked into a diner and found Alice.
LilyMorgana

Post by LilyMorgana »

RebeccaCullen wrote: My favourite part was when he said he had walked into a diner and found Alice.
I loved that part. :)
I thought his story was very interesting and it explained a lot of course. Unexpected for me but it made me like him more than I did before that.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

LilyMorgana wrote:
RebeccaCullen wrote: My favourite part was when he said he had walked into a diner and found Alice.
I loved that part. :)
Glad to see I'm not the only one.
I thought his story was very interesting and it explained a lot of course. Unexpected for me but it made me like him more than I did before that.
It did explain a lot about him, and it also explains why the Cullens left when Jazz reacted like he did to Bella's blood.
Marley
Settled in Forks

Post by Marley »

it was really nice to get to know Jasper because after new moon, I was almost like afraid of him and when you hear his story, you totally understand him, and it makes his and alices relationship even more beautiful.

I was pleased.
BrandOfHeroine

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

I liked it, but at the same time I felt so sad for him! Before he found Alice, he was a complete disaster, for he killed and felt so bad about it. And I think it's amazing and overwhelming how he felt so bad and still felt hope by finding Alice....I love Jasper.
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I loved Jasper's story, it gives so much insight to why he has so much trouble with the "vegetarian" lifestyle. Best part has to be when he and alice are finishing the end of the story together though.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green

Post by velvet_voice »

I was so glad to finally know Jasper's story. Until Eclipse I liked him as much as the given information about his personality allowed and I always thought there was something about him we were yet to discover and then when he told about what he's been through made me fall in love in his character. It was overhelming! How could I not love Jasper? From among all these perfect characters with their perfect qualities and unnoticeable flaws he stands out and makes you not feel sorry for him but makes you admire his strenght and willingness.
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.
She turned her face away from me, into his chest.

E<3B
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

velvet_voice wrote:I was so glad to finally know Jasper's story. Until Eclipse I liked him as much as the given information about his personality allowed and I always thought there was something about him we were yet to discover and then when he told about what he's been through made me fall in love in his character. It was overhelming! How could I not love Jasper? From among all these perfect characters with their perfect qualities and unnoticeable flaws he stands out and makes you not feel sorry for him but makes you admire his strenght and willingness.
Based on Twilight and New Moon, Jasper was just kind of a background player. You really couldn't form a complete opinion on his personality because you didn't know his past. His story definitely made him one of my favorite minor characters.

I definitely agree that you have to admire his strength and willingness (willingness to give up his current lifestyle to be with Alice). You really have to admire his persistence as well because despite the fact that it's so difficult for him he still tries really hard.

But if you think about it if Jasper didn't find Alice he definitely would have lost his mind. All the emotions playing on him wore on him so much, it really makes you kind of feel bad for him, because he struggles so.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory