gokrazy323
Settled in Forks

Re: Seth's View of the Vampires

Post by gokrazy323 »

3 words:
i
love
seth!
i completly agree with the line edward said in breaking dawn it was something along the lines of "seth has one of the purest and nicest minds i've ever heard" i always liked seth, even from the bonfire in eclipse. Also seth's friendship with edward was one of the things i really liked about the book. how two people can be friends despite the fact that they are naturally supposed to kill each other. it was interesting and i loved it :D
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by triciavenice »

gokrazy323 wrote:3 words:
i
love
seth!
i completly agree with the line edward said in breaking dawn it was something along the lines of "seth has one of the purest and nicest minds i've ever heard" i always liked seth, even from the bonfire in eclipse. Also seth's friendship with edward was one of the things i really liked about the book. how two people can be friends despite the fact that they are naturally supposed to kill each other. it was interesting and i loved it :D

I couldn't agree more, I too loved their relationship and how sweet was Seth when Bella was preggers?
Sameerah
Settled in Forks

Post by Sameerah »

I like the way Seth treated Edward and the rest of the Cullens. He didn't looked at them the way the rest of the pack does. After fighting side by side with Edward, he treated the vampires as friends. And he feels really comfortable at the Cullen's house, sleeping and eating, not whining about the vampire scent the way Jacob does.
gokrazy323
Settled in Forks

Post by gokrazy323 »

triciavenice wrote:
gokrazy323 wrote:3 words:
i
love
seth!

I couldn't agree more, I too loved their relationship and how sweet was Seth when Bella was preggers?

hahaha preggers!!! lol yeah he seemed really supportive and was there for her! :D
twilighter_alice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter_alice »

I absolutely love how Seth is so casual around vampires. He's so cool that way!
Massacre
Settled in Forks

Post by Massacre »

I absolutely adore Seth, and how he's so calm and cool as a cucumber around all the vampys. I think he has some self control power, it must be so tempting for him inside to call them bloodsuckers. XD But Leah kind of budges in on Seth's happiness and ruins it sometimes, which is why she annoys me... sometimes. But yeah, back on topic now :mrgreen: Seth is my wolfy idol (besides Jake, of course!)!
Team Switzerland;; because Jasper's in my head
<3 Jacob Black
<3 Edward Cullen

"Freaky Bella."
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StarEmerson »

I was going to bring up what another poster said further up about when Seth was warming Bella up? That was one of my fave parts in BD. It actually made me laugh out loud and I usually don't do that when reading!

I love it, Jacob had fallen asleep for ages and when he wakes up he feels bad for the rest of his pack and he is like, better find Seth. Then he is sat inside with his arm around Bella with a big plate of food on his lap off Esme! Hilarious!

I bet Esme adores him. She would have loved to mother him, he is adorable.

I think the relationship between Seth and Edward was good too, the is a strong comaradie between them after the fight in Eclipse. I bet Seth looks up to Edward, and he enjoyed being able to fight too. With vampires, against vampires, whatever!

Star x
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I'm so glad Seth had a bigger part in BD! He is so adorable, I love him! They better get somebody really cute and charismatic to play him if/when they make the rest of the series into movies.

Since Edward is taken (darn it), can I have Seth? :D
Image Image
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

I think his view of the vampires is extraordinary. Because all the shape-shifters look at the Cullens and see them as a threat. It's amazing how he, being so young and everything, saw so much further. He saw common people in the Cullens. Despite all the prejudice. He had everything to hate Edward's family - just the fact Leah's life is miserable could have made him sour about them.

I adore him, not because he's an adorable boy. But because he thinks for himself. He saw the Cullens and the way they act, how they respect human life and concluded they are good people. Nobody told him. He saw and he, alone, decided he liked that family. I think he'll grew up an extraodinary human being. Because there is not much people who would have done the same.
(E.C.Is.Mine)
Wandering Through Town

Post by (E.C.Is.Mine) »

I think Seth's concept and understanding of the Cullens is really interesting. He's a Quileute were wolf; he's supposed to fight against them and protect the people of La Push and Forks. But the fact that when suggested by Sam in Breaking Dawn he wants to go with Jacob, it shows you how much Stephenie made him like them. And when the rest of the pack say, "Just because you fought along side Edward Cullen once", and he becomes all whimpery and obeys. I just found it really interesting that he likes them that much. He's such a cute kid!!
Suffering from bad cases of OCD and OBD.

Check out my fanfics. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1699752/omf ... s-my-lover