General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tyr
Settled in Forks

Re: Seth's View of the Vampires

Post by Tyr »

I adore Seth, he is the best Shape-Shifter out there, I really wished Seth would Imprint on Nessie which would be weird later on but still it would combine the cullens and the pack together.

Did anyone notice Rose bitches about not getting the smell of Jacob out of the house but does not say a word about Seth. its funny because its not there, I think most of the Cullens if not all of them adore Seth he is just so easy to love.

And without Jacob he would have been next in line to be Alpha so he has the bloodline to hate the Cullens but he ignores it and sees them as people.

If there is a 5th book for the Twilight Saga I hope it goes into Seth's future more.
I mean Bella and him are practically family what with Sue and Charlie. I can just imagine Leah's reaction to that, Seth would be happy as could be.
Rob
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Rob »

Tyr wrote:I adore Seth, he is the best Shape-Shifter out there, I really wished Seth would Imprint on Nessie which would be weird later on but still it would combine the cullens and the pack together.

Did anyone notice Rose bitches about not getting the smell of Jacob out of the house but does not say a word about Seth. its funny because its not there, I think most of the Cullens if not all of them adore Seth he is just so easy to love.

And without Jacob he would have been next in line to be Alpha so he has the bloodline to hate the Cullens but he ignores it and sees them as people.

If there is a 5th book for the Twilight Saga I hope it goes into Seth's future more.
I mean Bella and him are practically family what with Sue and Charlie. I can just imagine Leah's reaction to that, Seth would be happy as could be.
Didn't even notice how she didn't complain about Seth. Good observations :)
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
BiteMeEdward.
Wandering Through Town

Post by BiteMeEdward. »

Rob wrote:
Tyr wrote:I adore Seth, he is the best Shape-Shifter out there, I really wished Seth would Imprint on Nessie which would be weird later on but still it would combine the cullens and the pack together.

And i think most of it is that Rosalie would hate Jacob even if he wasn't a wolf. He just gets on her nerves (:

Team Edward. Until the end of timee. <3
Tyr
Settled in Forks

Post by Tyr »

I can totally see Esme and Carlisle and the rest getting Seth something for Christmas ( a real gift). Rose and Emmett might get Jacob a flee collar.
alice_is_my_homegirl

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

Seth's view of the Cullen's is really relaxed because he knows that they're good people (yeah, I know that word is off, but I couldn't think of anything else :oops: ), and that they're trying to NOT be monsters.
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

Tyr wrote:I can totally see Esme and Carlisle and the rest getting Seth something for Christmas ( a real gift). Rose and Emmett might get Jacob a flee collar.

:lol: great idea -- Rosalie, at least, would definitely do that. I think Esme would just love to get Seth something. She'd probably like to adopt him into the family, too. Everyone loves Seth, and he is practically family, even without all the formalities and such.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
TrueBlood
Settled in Forks

Post by TrueBlood »

I agree with you guys Seth is adored by the Cullens and he adores them because they are not the same monsters as he was raised to fear.

Like the one guy said his Sue got married to Charlie someday Seth would be Bella's step brother and that would make him Nessie's uncle. Leah would be the evil step sister lol
Ichigo Kitty

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

I felt bad for Seth in BD when Sam was thinking of killing Renesme. Seth was not wanting go along with it just like Jacob was. I salute both of them for not wanting to do that, Seth especially.
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

BiteMeEdward. wrote:
Rob wrote:

And i think most of it is that Rosalie would hate Jacob even if he wasn't a wolf. He just gets on her nerves (:

Rosalie gets pissed off at the littlest things. I think that she just hates Jake because he is Bella's best friend, or because he imprinted on Rosalie, or just the fact that he got food in her hair.

As for Seth, I adore him. He's so calm and chill around the Cullens, and he doesn't mind that they are vamps. :)

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

I love how Seth just wears his Childlike Innocence on his sleeve. He sees the Cullen's for what they are, vampires. But he poignantly overlooks the fact time and time again. To him, they're his friends, and that trumps any
"training"(couldn't think of a better word) he was given by Sam, Jacob, his parents, etc., etc.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt