General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
be my escape
Totally Inside Jacob's Mind

Seth's View of the Vampires

Post by be my escape »

Here is the place to discuss how Seth perceives the vampires compared with the other wolves.
EvenFreaksNeedLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Seth's View of the Vampires

Post by EvenFreaksNeedLove »

I love how he's just so chill with them. I think that should be the future of the pack. For all of them to be accepting of the Cullens and good vampires. Yay!
What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have.
JB<3
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

I love Seth! I think it's neat that he's a pioneer for the pack like the Cullens were for vampires. He's resisting the urge to hate the Cullens simply because they're vampires. It's interesting that they still smell to him, which wouldn't change of course, but he's able to overlook that.
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

Seth. Is my favorite.
favorite.favorite.favorite.

I like how he looks with an open mind into many situations. Like with vampires and how he doesn't exactly judge what Jacob thinks about certain concepts. He is very kid like but very mature in many ways. He respects how Jaocbs thinks about Bella. When he had her arm around her and was like oh. um i was. He felt bad.

Anywho, Vampires.
Its that open mind I'm tellin yeah... And he accepts that they are the same as him. Trying to fit in. and want to be accepted. He wants to be accepted with many of the older Werewolves (it doesn't say that but itssort of inferred) And i would imagine looks at the vampires the way he looks at himself. Monstorous but the good kind.
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
ummplz
Settled in Forks

Post by ummplz »

Ahh Seth, Seth, Seth !
Gotta love that kid.
I know I do.
I just love how he gets along with the vampires so easily, and doesn't care about eating the food they make him or wearing the clothes they give him.
I just wish Leah could have been a bit more like her brother.
Old Account Name: TeamEdward/Robert ! (L)
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

Seth Clearwater. As Edward says, he has one of the nicest, kindest, gentlest minds. I don't think it's in his nature to hate anyone unless they really do something to deserve it. Despite if they are Human,Vampire,Hybrid, or Shape Shifter.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
ummplz
Settled in Forks

Post by ummplz »

Ohh, that's true.
I forgot Edward said that.
But thanks for saying it and reminding me
I love Seth even more now
Old Account Name: TeamEdward/Robert ! (L)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I LOVE SETH!!! I love how he is soo cool with hanging out with vampires. He's proved that despite the species, he can still be friends with their natural enemies. He just has a natural friendliness to everyone.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
midnight_fix
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by midnight_fix »

I was surprised at how much I cared for Seth after Breaking Dawn. He is just so unjaded and pure in his thoughts... I love him. I also kinda wonder if that's how Leah might be if she hadn't gone through the whole Sam and Emily thing. I mean, it's sort of Implied that Leah was alot nicer before all that happened. Actually she'd probably still resent the vampires cause she doesn't want to be a werewolf...anyway, Seth, yeah, I love Seth.
Edward talks to me in my head.....they tried to give me medication for that but I wouldn't let them.
clariissaa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by clariissaa »

I love Seth!
He doesn't take "the werewolves are vampires enemies" so seriously
which is totally hot.
Gotta love him.