General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
be my escape
Totally Inside Jacob's Mind

Denali Coven

Post by be my escape »

Here is the palce to discuss the Denali Coven and their role in Breaking Dawn.
Iris Messenger
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Denali Coven

Post by Iris Messenger »

i absolutely loved the Denali coven. It was so nice to see them portrayed in such a positive way. They didn't come across as devious or slutty or anyway they were being written in fanfiction.

Irina is perhaps my favorite of them, because she did speak out at the end of the trial, taking back her evidence and probably realizing the danger she'd be in when she did this.
http://portabellaswan.wordpress.com/ <--- fanfiction/twilight blog
http://twilightirc.wordpress.com/ <--- twilight chat
click on banner for graphics gallery

banner and avatar made by me: i take requests
HazedInDeadlyPollen
Wandering Through Town
Location: somewhere in the many worlds of my brain...with Edward...

Post by HazedInDeadlyPollen »

I love the Denali coven,they're so cool.I love how open Carmen was when she saw Renesmee,she's so kind.Eleazer is really cool too,he has such an awesome power.Tanya seems really nice too and very friendly.She has such a friendly air about her in my opinion.Kate is really nice too,I'm so glad she ended up with Garrett,they're so cute.I felt really upset about what happened to Irina.When Caius slapped her I wanted to go into the book and slap him.And when he burned her I was in open-mouth shock.Irina's death still left the ending bittersweet to me because the Denali's lost a lot when they lost Irina.
if I'm not talking it means I'm lost inside my mind...
- nANCY ^_^
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

I never really liked the Denali coven- not that i hated them or anything, i just never really had an opinion on them. But i'm glad SM decided to bring them out in the last book- they seem to be just like the Cullens, which i really liked. Their love for humanity was obvious...
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Our Icy Affection
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Our Icy Affection »

I thought Tanya was going to be a "tramppire" in Breaking Dawn. But she turned out pretty okay in the book.

some people were saying that no one died. Irina died. I think that was the greatest sacrifice because she knew what would happen if she told Caius that she made a mistake. I thought that added to drama because of the Denali coven's need for revenge.

I also loved Carmen's reaction. I thought that was so cute.

I always knew Kate and Garrett would go together. They just kinda had chemistry together.
~The name's Affection, Our Icy Affection, but you can call me Icy for short~
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

the denali coven sounds awesome, even though irina cause havok and chaos for both the cullens and the volturi, she seems to be pretty inoccent. kate finding love with garret is great, and eleazer and carmen sound like a very close and loving couple that ties to their family amazingly...tanya is weird in a kool way thats all
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
stef
Settled in Forks

Post by stef »

my favorite denali member was carmen, she was so motherly-like just lime esme, and she was corageous enough to be the first one to go up to renesmee. I couldnt have wished better for Kate ad Garrett. im a bit sad about irina, she didnt deserve it..
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

I totally expected there to be some kind of love triangle between Edward&Bella&Tanya in BD, but the Denali Coven turned out to be so nice and friendly. I thought that Tanya was going to be a total beeyotch, but she's so sweet in Breaking Dawn. I would have to say my favourite character from the Denali Clan would be Kate or Carmen. I feel kinda bad for Tanya, because she's the only one who doesn't have a partner at the end of the book. I didn't really feel anything for Irina, even at her death, because there wasn't enough about her that made me have an impression on her. All in all, I did really love the Denali Coven, and I can't wait to read more about them in Midnight Sun!
janinecullenx3
Settled in Forks

Post by janinecullenx3 »

I found the Denali coven was a lot different than what I pictured them to be. Besides Irina, I liked them all.

Tanya was my favorite, even though I thought she was after Edward. But, we were all wrong, obviously and I like her a lot. She's so cool to be so open to letting Bella and the Cullens into her 'family'

The Cullens and the Denali coven make an exceptional team :]
Team Jedward: why choose between two goods?
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I like Kate!
She's my favorite out of the Denali Coven, and I'm glad she and Garret ended up together. :D
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee