General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Golden Eyed Glory
Settled in Forks

Re: The Wedding

Post by Golden Eyed Glory »

Our Icy Affection wrote: i wonder what they're song was?
and what type of food they ate.
and just... everything!
I agree!! I hope she posts stuff like that. Bella and Charlie danced to blah blah, Edward and Bella danced to blah blah and Bella cried of course. For Edward and Bella's song in my own head I went with "When you say you love me" by Josh Groban, it's mostly the words that get me: When you say you love me, The world goes still, so still inside and, When you say you love me, In that moment, I know why I'm alive. When you say you love me. Do you know how I...love...you?. Or it'd be cute if Edward had created his own song! Anyway I loved the wedding I was so happy to see both Bella and Edward so happy!
Edward Anthony Masen Cullen: "I bit a pillow. Or two." "No, I don't care if you bite Jacob. That's fine." Jake: "Shut up, Seth." Seth: "Shutting."
JulesCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by JulesCullen »

I'm definitely waiting for an extra on her website. Tell us, SM, about the wedding!

Alice... will you plan my wedding? Whenever that might be?

She could go into the business... I'd hire her!
"Why am I covered in feathers?"
"I bit a pillow. Or two."

museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

The wedding was amazing!!! it was everthing i knew alice was capable of. the decor sounds awesome and the ceremony was vivid with detail so i didnt have any questions...but i kind of expected jacob to come cause he just loved bella to make her happy like that. bella was also dressed up which doesnt happen often and she sounded b-e-a-u-tiful!!! :D there was also humor to make it even more satisfing
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
ibelievealice
Settled in Forks
Location: in my Porshe driving around Seattle looking for the mall!

Post by ibelievealice »

I loved the wedding and the fact that Bella didn't trip!! We all know Bella can be so very negative so it was glad to see her actually enjoying herself and letting go and being excited that she was married to Edward. I'm glad SM showed us that side of her! :D
Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.
GoldEyesSilentHeart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by GoldEyesSilentHeart »

You know, I laughed so hard when it came time for Edward to pull the garter off! I just thought it was funny, but I was like hyperventelating the whole time, like, maybe there's a good reason to marry Edward...to get him to pull off your garter! Haha! :lol:
I'll be your star if you'll be my sky.
I'll be your Bella if you'll be my Edward.
I'll be your forever if you'll be my everything.
&&Heartsss
Vanessa Wolfe
Settled in Forks

Post by Vanessa Wolfe »

Hmm...the wedding. I thought it would've been later on in the book. I wish there were more details about it! I was surprised how smoothly everything went, with all those humans, vampires, and werewolves in the same place. Alice was funny with the borrowed garter. "I want that back!" Haha!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

ibelievealice wrote:I loved the wedding and the fact that Bella didn't trip!! We all know Bella can be so very negative so it was glad to see her actually enjoying herself and letting go and being excited that she was married to Edward. I'm glad SM showed us that side of her! :D

XD right!? gosh i swear i was about to bet money that Bella would fall on her face... :lol: there's actually an icon- you know those "prediction" icons, well one for breaking dawn and it said something like "breaking dawn prediction #3; Bella will fall on her face walking down the isle"
hahaha i'd PAY to see that on screen! rofl...anyways i was also really glad Bella didn't complain at all about how over-the-top everything was. Knowing her i was expecting her to think about how embarrassed she was; then again she was marrying the most beautiful person in the world...so that's the only thing that matters in that situation you know? I wouldn't complain one bit either if i knew i was marrying Edward freaking Cullen :lol:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

waiting for a meteor wrote:
secsec1 wrote:It was everything i wanted it to be!!!!!! I'm glad the theory of Jacob coming back to crash it didnt turn out, but i'm glad he was there.
Yeah I totally agree with you. I've been surprised how well everything worked out on the wedding. I had to read the "I do" twice to make sure it really happened (so no catastrophe shifting the wedding to the end of the book). The wedding reception was kind of the best part of the wedding to me, felt like I was there in the garden :P
Alice is just the best!!!

(Is there anyone else who suddenly felt the urge to throw a garden party?)
AGREES WITH MY TWIN!! <3 :lol: :lol:
Yes, I was glad that one of those theories about Jake ruining everything didn't work out. Thank GOODNESS! =] I was glad that Bella wasn't thinking "WHAT ABOUT JAAAACOB?!?!" I would have thrown my book somewhere dark and far away in the abyss of the Under-bed. But yes, I felt like I was actually there...

And I must say, when the TL had a QOTD for Seth on one of the last BD countdown days, where seth said "LET HER GO! YOU'LL HURT HER," I honestly thought he was talking either to Edward(if Bella went to Jake) or the other way around...to Jacob. I'm glad that theory of mine dind't play out either. lol

-Dark(metero's twin) hehe :mrgreen:
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

i looooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddd the wedding!
my favorite part was bella walking down the stairs, so afraid she would trip, so she was being really careful and hanging on to charlie and such. then as soon as she got to the bottom and saw edward she wanted to run to him. i was like aww<3
hehe. :)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
midnight_fix
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by midnight_fix »

The wedding was amazing! I really expected to hear Bella whining through the majority of the whole thing and I am SO glad that she just let go and acted like it was the best day of her life. It was nice that everything normal that should happen at a wedding pretty much did (minus the whole werewolf/vampire confrontation in the middle there :lol: ) And I really didn't expect Jacob to show up at all. I really thought he would stay away from the wedding, but it was so sweet that he came JUST for her even though it hurt him so much.
Edward talks to me in my head.....they tried to give me medication for that but I wouldn't let them.