General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
he_dazzles_me
Settled in Forks

Re: The Wedding

Post by he_dazzles_me »

I was definitely surprised when Jacob showed up. I was glad it wasn't too lengthy, otherwise, I'd probably end up really bored.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I loved the wedding. It was wonderful. Alice did an awesome job. (Bella is so lucky it sounded to me like she didn't have to do a dang thing for her own wedding! No stress no nothing.) I would love to Alice as my sister!I thought it could have been longer & more girly. But it was good. Also I wish we could have known more of what was going on while Alice had Bella locked in the bathroom all day. I know it was from Bella's pov but I would like to have known more. And I loved where she realized it was silly/stupid to fear the wedding. She wanted Edward forever, and now she has him! And of course the reception was awesome too. I loved it, especially the makeout session on the dance floor right before they left. (Again Alice was awesome here & cracked me up.) I would like to read from Edward's pov from the "bachelor party'" through the wedding & reception. It was so fun to read about!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I loved the wedding! I was actually surprised that the wedding was inside-i thought the whole thing would be outside under tents and stuff. but having it inside is more practical and makes more sense when i think about it. And i was embarrassed for Bella when her and Edward's kiss at the altar got a little too passionate. You'll never catch me kissing in front of my parents/family, much less the whole town.

I just wished there were some more details. I know Bella was kind of too excited and in a surreal moment, so i understand. I just want some more little details-like how was Bella's dancing? Klutzy or undercontrol? Things like that.

And Jake totally ruined the whole thing. of course he would come back right on time. :roll: Ugh
Mrs. Edward
Settled in Forks

Post by Mrs. Edward »

So totally perfect. I loved how Edward referred to Bella as Mrs. Cullen, it was SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable. I also loved when he said "Thresholds are part of my job description" It was wonderful *swoon*.
I love twilight
(E.C.Is.Mine)
Wandering Through Town

Post by (E.C.Is.Mine) »

it was awesome. I'm really glad Jacob decided to show up cause if he didnt that would just... be like...no.
And yeah i thought it was a bit awkward, I would be SO embarrassed to be Bella (although i would also be in heaven). I liked it though, very cute, traditional, etc. of course Alice did an awesome job planning it ! :D
Suffering from bad cases of OCD and OBD.

Check out my fanfics. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1699752/omf ... s-my-lover
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

secsec1 wrote:It was everything i wanted it to be!!!!!! I'm glad the theory of Jacob coming back to crash it didnt turn out, but i'm glad he was there. I wish we would have gotten more details about it, but with Bella not wanting the focus on her, it doesnt surpise me at all. I'd LOVE to get the wedding from Edward's POV, to know what he was thinking when he saw her walk down the stairs and to know what everyone was thinking of Bella.
I totally agree Edward's point of view would be interesting but not only the wedding all of Breaking Dawn. The bachelor party would also be funny :lol:
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

I thought the wedding was beautiful and it kinda made me smile that Jacob showed up. I know Bella was missing part of her heart without him, at least it was all cool up until he freaked out.

My favorite part of the wedding was the kissing/conversation Bella and Edward were having right before Alice was trying to drag Bella away to get changed to leave on the honeymoon! So romantic!!!
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
EdwardNJessi
Learning to Love Green

Post by EdwardNJessi »

Oh my gosh. I loved this scene. I was a little apprehensive before I started to read it. I really didn't want Stephenie Meyer to make it toooo gushy or cheesy. But, I really give her props. She did an excellent job. I loved the fact that it was such a "human" moment....but involved so many inhuman elements. It made the wedding almost like a dream. :P

I remember reading about Bella's nervousness and I was actually getting sweaty palms while i was reading!!! haha. I'm such a goof. One of the moments that sticks out in my mind is the dance...I love when Edward and Bella start to dance. It's almost like they are the only ones in the room...

Plus, I think the wedding is one of the rare times when I feel that Edward is the most content and happy. Throughout the whole series, he struggled with his vampire instincts...and his unavoidable love and attraction for Bella. But, the wedding...I felt his satisfaction and just pure happiness. My heart SWELLED!!!! :D :D

I can't wait to see what they do with this scene if a movie is made!
caramelfudge_f70
Settled in Forks

Post by caramelfudge_f70 »

i was so happy 4 the rest of the day! too bad about jacob, he should have kept it under control 4 her on her special day. i want 2 know what edward's dancing is like.
it'd be cool 2 dance with him cos we could just improvise and he'd know what moves i'd want 2 do.
soleyezon
Wandering Through Town

Post by soleyezon »

are you washed in the blood of the lamb?
i walk in the room
it is quiet
they are talking amongst themselves
i open my zippered coat
and blood flows, it explodes into the room
in my eyes, out my eyes
it fills the room with the moment of attention
it stocks the shelves with propaganda
and they all know that they dont know
what did i do?
balance
i want the quiet