General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
be my escape
Totally Inside Jacob's Mind

The 2 Packs

Post by be my escape »

Discuss the 2 different wolf packs and how they may function in the future.
Almost Bella
Settled in Forks

Re: The 2 Packs

Post by Almost Bella »

I think that Jacobs packs the best because they worked with the Cullens when they need them, but i think Jacob needs to take some leadership lessons from Sam, but not to much because,wow, that guy is controling.
But they need to work it out because there can't be two packs, maybe Sam will back down so he can be with Emily or may Jacob will now that he has Nessie? Who knows??? :?
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

Jacob's was amazinggggggggggggg!!!! It was my 3 all time favorite Twilight characters....TOGETHER!
But besides that, i loved how they actually did...the better thing. They put aside their predjudices and helped out the Cullens.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

I don't think Jacob will be spending much time on the Res anywhere near Sam's pack. After all Nesse is his focus. I think they will work together when needed, and when the Cullen's move Jacob will go with them.

Wonder what Billy said when he found out his son imprinted on a half vampire?! that would have been fun to hear.
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I don't want Leah or Jacob to go back to Sam's pack. I like there own little "pack" as it is. Plus I don't think that it's possible for Jake to go back cause he is also an alpha.

I like how Sam and Jake can share thoughts, but they can't get into each other's mind like before.

I think that they should still stay connected, but not merge into one pack again... I thought that the pack was getting too big anyway. 16?! wow. But I think that they can work something out :lol:
Bianca
Settled in Forks

Post by Bianca »

tricia wrote: Wonder what Billy said when he found out his son imprinted on a half vampire?! that would have been fun to hear.
yes, I would like to know that too.... and what the packs thought??
(I really enjoyed reading their thoughts when they were thinking together...that was cool )

I wonder if more wolves will join Jacob's pack?
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I think it's really kind of sad how Jake and Sam's relationship isn't as close as it once was. I'm sure they still consider themselves brothers, but that old vendetta will always be rooted within them.
Nadia
Settled in Forks

Post by Nadia »

I could see it coming but it still made me a little sad that they aren't close anymore............but in other books i think that Jacops friends will join him and then the rest of the pack will follow...Sam will get lonely and ask to join the other pack.............but wait i just remembered that you cant go back from being an Alpha.but maybe since he isn't a real Alpha it will be possible
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

There can be two packs, and there will be two packs. Jake said being an Alpha is not something you can go back on, it's always going to be like that.

I don't know if eaither pack is "Better". If I had to join a pack it'd be Jake's but that's just cause I can't deal with what...12 other voices. YIKES.

5 is a better number (I don't know if some of you are forgetting that Quil and Embry joined Jake's pack...) when it comes to voices in my head. :P
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
fireice99
Wandering Through Town

Post by fireice99 »

rain.on.me wrote:I think it's really kind of sad how Jake and Sam's relationship isn't as close as it once was. I'm sure they still consider themselves brothers, but that old vendetta will always be rooted within them.
I think they were meant to be like this, though. It wasn't natural for Jake to follow Sam's orders, because Jacob was supposed to be an alpha. It's in his blood, and though it's too bad they aren't close, I think this feels almost more natural to them

Kaleb Nation is awesome! Check out his site for insightful comments as he reads New Moon.