General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightobsessed46
Settled in Forks

Re: Charlie's Response

Post by twilightobsessed46 »

Charlies reaction suprised be so much! I thought that he would like freak out, but he didn't! When Jacob morphed in frount of him I was so mad at him for doing that. Alice already knew and I think that was kinda wrong of him to do that. On the other side, Jacob could do whatever he wanted. He also helped bella in so many ways. Bella did get to see her dad when she thought that she woudn't!

Charlie was too calm! He should have gotten angry or somthing!! I mean it didn't bother me but he should have reacted. Well that mostly is what I have to say! Can't think right now but I still think Charlie was to calm!
Aw hell, why can't you stay in my room Edward?
Okay..So yesterday I decided to steel Jacob but I ran into Renesme! Do you know how hard it is do fight a two year old? Ugh...
iamthevampiregirl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by iamthevampiregirl »

I think that Charlie's response was COMPLETLY out of character. That whole "need to know" thing annoyed me a little. It seems like Bella has all the luck and everything just clicks for her! I mean, loving husband, perfect daughter, perfect in-laws, house, money, happiness! I think that the book flowed a little too well. (sure Renesmee had some trouble with the Volturi - but they got away without a single loss! Except Irina, but we haven't even got the time to get attached to her anyways, so. Having Charlie be so cooperative about his daughter's huge transformation AND demand to know a little as possible makes the book seem a little too planned out. (doesn't mean I don't love it, I abosoloutly do. I'm just expressing my views and trying to earn ranks.)
Zoltan
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Zoltan »

Remember though Jacob warned that if he asked too many questions he quite possibly may never see his daughter again.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

OK honestly..I don't like the fact they lied to Charlie. Deep inside I wanted them to tell him the whole truth and make him understand. Or at least just tell them that Renesemme is their biological daughter. NOT Edward and Bella's niece. I wasn't happy with that lie. But Charlie's reaction I think was what any person would react to. :roll:
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

I think the only way his reaction would have been different was if Bella didn't wear the contacts.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Zoltan wrote:I think the only way his reaction would have been different was if Bella didn't wear the contacts.
Yeah. But they could've made up a lie on the spot. :roll:
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

Hmm those red eyes are apparently pretty intimidating though. Maybe he would have ran out if she slipped somehow, like accidentally hissing out of irritation or something along those lines. Well there are ways fanfics. :roll:
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Zoltan wrote:Hmm those red eyes are apparently pretty intimidating though. Maybe he would have ran out if she slipped somehow, like accidentally hissing out of irritation or something along those lines. Well there are ways fanfics. :roll:
NO she had golden eyes...It was after she hunted.
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

That doesn't matter, newborns eyes stay pretty red for around three months because of the left over human blood in their veins.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Zoltan wrote:That doesn't matter, newborns eyes stay pretty red for around three months because of the left over human blood in their veins.
The color of her eyes still don't matter in the 1st place...didn't the topic start off with Charlie's response? Not Bella's eye color? lol :D