Twilight Saga Q&A #3

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #3

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:It was in an interview somewhere, maybe from the Breaking Dawn tour.

Rosalie and Emmet were talking about starting late at Dartmouth, as Bella and Edward were still enrolled there, and the other siblings wouldn't have any trouble getting accepted.

Actually, I think Nessie will look to be 22 by the time she's done growing, because that's the type of luck those character's have. So she and Jacob would look too old for high school and would probably be in college or unemployed, or they'd have jobs as mechanics together.
Oh, ok, thanks, I didn't remember that about Rose and Em.

Awww, I just pictured Renesmee and Jake working on cars together :lol:
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

And you know she's going to be automobile-obsessed when she grows up. What with the collector for her father, and Rosalie for her aunt, and Jacob for her big brother/ best friend/ mate.
Last edited by who_needs_fangs? on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

cullens_love wrote:If SM will continue writing on the saga, do you guys think it will still be in Forks?? Even if it is about Renesmee and Jacob the cullens will probably still be part of it and it would be years later so they should have moved on, right.
I'm thinking that eventually would have to leave. Bella alluded to that with Charlie in BD. Jacob would either have to leave with them - that would be hard since he has a pack, but maybe not, or he would have to stay.

I see all of them going away for awhile, then returning. imo.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

they could spend the next 6 1/2 years touring the continent in an RV :D

Then they would never be any place long enough to arise suspicion AND they could visit the covens they promised... the Amazon one in particular, and they could visit the other half-vamps.

:lol:

Its a silly idea, but I still think it could be cool ;)
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:And you know she's going to be an autophile when she grows up. What with the collector for her father, and Rosalie for her aunt, and Jacob for her big brother/ best friend/ mate.
That's true, she really has no choice :lol:

Roseaurora, I love that picture you painted for all of us, lol, that would be interesting :)

Couldn't you see Rosalie stuck in an RV with her pouty face on? :lol: Don't know why, but that image popped into my heard first
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

TeamEdward1918 wrote:Couldn't you see Rosalie stuck in an RV with her pouty face on? :lol: Don't know why, but that image popped into my heard first
With Emmet right next to her trying to start a family sing-along while Edward has his hands over his ears.
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
TeamEdward1918 wrote:Couldn't you see Rosalie stuck in an RV with her pouty face on? :lol: Don't know why, but that image popped into my heard first
With Emmet right next to her trying to start a family sing-along while Edward has his hands over his ears.
hahahahaha OMG I totally see it! :lol: And Jacob...I'm sure if Renesmee is there he is too, which would explain Rosalie's "pouty face" even more haha....he would probably sing along with Em just to irritate her further :lol:

So, question....
What's the song?
Last edited by TeamEdward1918 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E<3B
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

TeamEdward1918 wrote:
who_needs_fangs? wrote:
hahahahaha OMG I totally see it! :lol: And Jacob...I'm sure if Renesmee is there he is too, which would explain Rosalie's "pouty face" even more haha....he would probably sing along with Em just to irritate her further :lol:
And Alice badgering Carlisle about how they have to stop at the Mall of America and the Prince of Prussia because everyone's clothes are getting wrinkly - because they're only stopping at National Parks - and ironing is not an option.
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:And Alice badgering Carlisle about how they have to stop at the Mall of America and the Prince of Prussia because everyone's clothes are getting wrinkly - because they're only stopping at National Parks - and ironing is not an option.
Oh yes :lol: Oh I love this scenario we've come up with! I know, it's sort of my turn, but I'm coming up blank....what's Bella and Jazz doin during all of this?

I imagine Nessie is having a great laugh at Jacob bothering Rose to death :lol: So at this point, Edward's lips are probably barely twitching at the sides as he looks up to see Jacob plop down next to Rose, and nudging her as he and Em are singing :lol: Her nose wrinkles here, of course
E<3B
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

:lol: :lol: You guys are hilarious!!! :lol: :lol:

I love what you've done with the idea... I almost expected it to just be ignored for being so silly! :D
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!