Analyzing the XY thread - for XX only

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Post by olpatlanta »

Alright I took the question-What would you do for a Twilight guy? as a guy who was into Twilight.
What would I do for a Twilight guy? as in a character from Twilight? I am not in love, lust, or like with any of the male characters from Twilight. I think that Edward is a great character but am not in love with him and don't see him as the ideal male as many girls do. Therefore, I would do nothing for a Twilight Guy.
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hey girls...I highly recommend reading SenorGimp's fanfic the Delajio. I'm serious it is AMAZING. I loved it. Read on chicas! :lol:
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I'm sure he thanks you for plugging his work :D

Anyone else here play Tetris on DS?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

:lol: :lol: He does.
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

SenorGimp
to, was it olpatlanta?, from the xy analysis thread, I personally, am a (maybe not dirty, as i value good hygiene) rocker type, and I proudly proclaim twilight to be great, to hell with 'street cred'.
It was me SenorGimp. It must be the dirtiness in the rocker boys that would make them fear the lose of the ‘street cred’ to admit a love of Twilight. Next time I am out I'll take a poll and see what kind of results I come up.
If lovin a Dirty Rocker Boy is wrong, I don’t wanna be right. I also say this about a Drunken Robert Pattinson. It is such an awesome quote I think you can apply it to anything.
I have also read your fanfic and enjoyed it. Hope that gets me forgiveness for my dirty rocker boys not wanting to admit to a love of Twilight.

Also you guys seem to have put way more thought into your user name than me.
Mine OLP- Our Lady Peace. One of my favorite bands. See link below. atlanta- I live in Atlanta.
http://www.myspace.com/ourladypeace
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

Ard...Here it is. Where did your Username come from?

In answer: My Name comes from Terry Brook's Shannara Series. It is Elven for "High Druid." The 69 has no sexual connotation whatsoever, it was what Runescape randomly gave me for a number after my name so many years ago.....God I feel old now.
oh yeah i totally put tons of thought into my nick. I use it for EVERYTHING...

(thank gooddness it's my soon to be last name again and not my current one cause that would had totally sucked.)

And btw the Ard. totally offended by your "I FEEL OLD NOW" words... grrrr.

Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Ok so I love the thread guys(all you XYers that read this)! I have been laughing like crazy from reading it!
Ard Rhys69 wrote:In answer: My Name comes from Terry Brook's Shannara Series. It is Elven for "High Druid." The 69 has no sexual connotation whatsoever, it was what Runescape randomly gave me for a number after my name so many years ago.....God I feel old now.
Ok so the whole "69 has no sexual connotation" made me laugh so hard! I don't think any of us were thinking that until you put that into our minds. Oh and is the Shannara series on tape or something? I tried to read it and couldn't finish it.
ringswraith wrote:So the most obvious comment that I get about my username is, of course, The Lord of the Rings. Specifically, the ringwraiths, or Nazgul- the nine human ringbearers doomed to die. That's half of it.
I so guessed that this was where you got your name! The story behind the "s" is very interesting. I thought maybe you didn't know how righwraith was spelled! :lol:
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

Ok so the whole "69 has no sexual connotation" made me laugh so hard! I don't think any of us were thinking that until you put that into our minds
And as hard as it is for some of you to believe I never did think of it that way either....

Jaime
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

ringswraith wrote:@ Mrs. Jasper Hale: Actually I'm a pretty good speller (editor-in-chief of my high school paper many years ago, came out of it with a healthy dose of grammar-nazi-ness) which is why I usually boggle people trying to decipher my username.
Oh no! Grammar-nazi!!!! :?
Ard Rhys69 wrote:^^And on that note, I would totally be the Black Kid who sings "I got a pickle, I got a pickle, I got a pickle hey hey hey hey!!!"

It is, but I hate books on tape, I tried to listen to the Druid of Shannara years ago and I wanted to throw the tape against the wall. Repeatedly. Until there was nothing left but shards of plastic.
Wow! Well you have any suggestions on actually getting through the series then? OH and I love the pickle kid! Although, I would have to agree with Gimpy, I am more of a dollar fan than a pickle fan!
jlbower79 wrote:And as hard as it is for some of you to believe I never did think of it that way either....
Sure Jaime! We believe you! :p
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

quote]by Onin on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:19 pm
Hmm, as a new topic, what do you think the other guys (and girls if we want to wrap the XX thread girls up here) around here would have as a vamipiric expanded trait/ability drawing on them from their posts?
[/quote]

Will that is a great question..

EDIT...