General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

ShinyNewVolvoOwner wrote:haha I think it's safe to say that there are some guys reading this thread...I was just reading the XY thread and that's how I found about about this one!! :lol: Talk about vicious circles...

What I've noticed about the guys is that they all seem to like Alice the best. I would've thought that they'd like Rosalie hands down because she is the super model type, I guess they're all into the pixie cut lol. ;)

Anyway, the point to my post is: Why do you ladies think that they tend to like Alice the best?
I think they might like Alice best because she's quirky and fun. Rosalie is the super-model type, but she's very into herself, and Bella...well is Bella! :D
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:
ShinyNewVolvoOwner wrote:haha I think it's safe to say that there are some guys reading this thread...I was just reading the XY thread and that's how I found about about this one!! :lol: Talk about vicious circles...

What I've noticed about the guys is that they all seem to like Alice the best. I would've thought that they'd like Rosalie hands down because she is the super model type, I guess they're all into the pixie cut lol. ;)

Anyway, the point to my post is: Why do you ladies think that they tend to like Alice the best?
I think they might like Alice best because she's quirky and fun. Rosalie is the super-model type, but she's very into herself, and Bella...well is Bella! :D
i think that maybe her gift might have something to do with it ? :sly face:
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Alice is fun, quick-witted/smart-aleck, sharp and yes, pretty. I think most guys enjoy an all-around girl, not just a pretty face with nothing in between the ears. Of course, there are the exceptions and unfortunately they stand more than the guys with substance.

Also, how does one take a quote from the XY thread and bring it over to this thread to comment on?

I'm sure it is easy, but I'm still learning a lot about computers.

PS - I love reading what the Twiguys have to say in their thread. I get a kick out of their posts and even 'feel' for one who is having a hard time - things will work out, dude. Trust me. ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

navarre wrote:
Also, how does one take a quote from the XY thread and bring it over to this thread to comment on?

Click quote there, copy, click post reply here, and paste.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
navarre

Post by navarre »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
navarre wrote:

Thank you.
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
navarre wrote:

You can omit the clicking "quote". You can just copy the original post. :D
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
navarre

Post by navarre »

Onin wrote:It happened, the proposed analysis of the XY discussion... I foresee a horrible infinite chain of analysis. Men and women trying to explain each other never seems to work :lol:
Yea!!!!! I did it!! Thanks for your help, who_needs-fangs!!

Okay Onin, I would not say that this is a horrible infinite chain of analysis. It is wonderful to have a guy's POV in regards to these books.

The discussion on the 'abuse' issue proposed earlier to you gentlemen has certainly been interesting to read.
I personally never found Edward abusive. Over-protective, over-bearing, arrogant, but never abusive.
Abusive people can not be reasoned with, when Bella stated her case in Eclipse in regard to her visiting Jacob, even though Edward argued, he listened to her and soon after told her that if she felt safe, then he will trust her judgement.

He was really frightened of losing her and yes, there were some jealousy issues but that was to be expected.
It was good to read how you guys viewed their relationship - very interesting.
ShinyNewVolvoOwner
Settled in Forks

Post by ShinyNewVolvoOwner »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:Substance over appearance?
Just because they're guys doesn't mean that looks are all that matter.
Rose has substance, we just don't find out until the sequels, Alice makes a much better first impression.
I was only joking when I said the supermodel thing :) I know that guys are not all superficial, just like girls are not all superficial.

I agree with what all of you have said, and I think that her personality is just uplifting. I mean she really knows how to bring up the mood for everyone and that's an attarctive quality. No one wants to be around a spoil sport...
and so the lion fell in love with the lamb...
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Okay so I am a little p'ed off because I suggested a thread FOR XX only like three weeks ago and got told it would be pointless..but now all of a sudden someone elses' idea for it, it is all of a sudden magical!

::EDIT::

As for why I THINK the guys seem to like Alice..I think it is her quirky nature..She also has that innocent look about her..She also to me seems like she would be considered unattainable..Meaning that getting the chance to go out with her would be a challenge and that seems to make her more intriguing.
Last edited by G-Faerie08 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

I don't think that's why they made this XX thread.... I mean seriously ladies?

COME ON...

Let me start with a REAL women to women question.... who would you shag? :D

I would have to go with................................ Ian... but if we talking Twilight... EMMETT cause I bet that man can shag. But I bet Edward can love................ (btw this question is only to be funny though my answers are purely 100% true :D )

wootwoot!
JAIME
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*