General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Jenni/-Jasper: That was a wonderful answer! I don't think anyone could have answered it much better than that! I have a really hard time imagining Jasper not being his civil war fighting self! Wow that doesn't make much sense but hopefully you get the idea.
SenorGimp wrote: What do you think the ladies on this thread, or anywhere, would do for a twilight guy? It doesn't have to be, and in fact I am hoping it's not, crude or vulgar, but if you have any thoughts, I guess the ladies would like to be able to discuss it (or is it just Jaime? lol), so maybe we could help them out.
Ok ladies have at this one. I guess the question needs to be kind of switched to What would you do for a Twilight Guy or to a Twilight Guy?

I am going to have to think about this one for a little while. All I know is, I would like to find a Twilight Guy! :lol:
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Thanks Sarah :D
SenorGimp wrote:What do you think the ladies on this thread, or anywhere, would do for a twilight guy? It doesn't have to be, and in fact I am hoping it's not, crude or vulgar, but if you have any thoughts, I guess the ladies would like to be able to discuss it (or is it just Jaime? lol), so maybe we could help them out.
Well, I'm guessing Jaime has something to say on this matter ...
My answer - Twiguys are quite a rare and fascinating species and therefore are much wanted. I turned my brother into a twiguy, and my friend is one, so I'm getting used to their presence. It's nice to have someone who actually understands what you're talking about, and can join in the conversation without you having to explain the entire plot to them while they stand there with a blank look on their faces like you are talking in Swedish. I know because I have been down that road. :lol:

- Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Ard Rhys69 wrote:Me either Rings, me either. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm probably going to die sad and alone.
Oh Ard and rings! :cry: That is so sad! I'm sure there is a nice girl out there for the both of you. Different girls of course! I wouldn't want to make you guys share or something! :lol:
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

^^^That's so sad :cry: Maybe it will take a while, but I'm sure there's someone for you (2 separate people). And you don't have to die alone - erm, you can visit each other.
And now you're talking about video games and I have no idea what you mean. :roll:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

Ard Rhys69 wrote: Me either Rings, me either. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm probably going to die sad and alone.
I don't like getting all serious and mushy... but look here Ard... If you go read the Twiguy thread you''ll see I compare my happiness for love to a window..me being the window on the second story waiting for someone who is willing to find a ladder and climb to my window because they want me.... well you're like the tree outside of my window....

always there for me
always talking (even if annoying.... i kid i kid! :D )
always keeping the sun out of my sensitive eyes

so you can't say what you did... you just can't. That and I'll fly and come whip your as*. Cause you know, i got a whip and all... *snaps whip*

Cheerio
Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

SenorGimp wrote:What do you think the ladies on this thread, or anywhere, would do for a twilight guy? It doesn't have to be, and in fact I am hoping it's not, crude or vulgar, but if you have any thoughts, I guess the ladies would like to be able to discuss it (or is it just Jaime? lol), so maybe we could help them out.
I wouldn't really care if someone I am dating is into Twilight. Therefore, probably not going to do too much for a Twilight guy. Sorry! :oops:
I guess it would be nice if I meet a guy who was into Twilight. Currently I seem to be in a dirty rocker boy phase so I can't really see any of them being into Twilight and if they were would not tell anyone for fear of losing their dirty rocker boy street cred. :P :P :P
For me Twilight is a silly fangirlly thing I talk about with my girlfriends. I do enjoy talking about Twilight in here but rarely discuss Twilight outside of the Lex except for with my friend Karla. So Karla if you read this I am giving you a Shoot Out on The Lex. What up chica?????
Ard Rhys69 wrote:Me either Rings, me either. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm probably going to die sad and alone.
Alright I read this and wanted to give you guys a big hug.
*BIG HUG* I'm sure there is a really nice or bad girl (not sure what your types are) out there for each of you so don't give up yet. You guys are too young to do that. :D :D :D
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

YAY!

My Jasper's Army question got answered! 'bout time.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

What would I do for a Twilight guy?

Nothing. That's why I read the books and live vicariously through the characters.

I have trust issues, so I would not do anything to or for a Twilight guy. You wonderful women can have at it.

I'll watch and wait. :|
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

navarre wrote:What would I do for a Twilight guy?

Nothing. That's why I read the books and live vicariously through the characters.

I have trust issues, so I would not do anything to or for a Twilight guy. You wonderful women can have at it.

:lol: :lol: What would I do for a Twilight guy?

Umm...nothing. If you mean literally like a guy character from Twilight then...my list would be toooo long. :lol:
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by hannaa »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:
navarre wrote:What would I do for a Twilight guy?

:lol: :lol: What would I do for a Twilight guy?

Umm...nothing. If you mean literally like a guy character from Twilight then...my list would be toooo long. :lol:
Haha, same here !! I would die for that, or maybe not becuase then I couldn't spend time with him...But I would do anything

But if you mean a guy who reads Twilight, I don't know what I would do but I would be very happy to find one. But guys who I know does not probably even know what Twilight is :cry:
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list