General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: The Quileutes ~A.K.A. The La Push Gang

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. The whole topic is really interesting to think about. I wonder what the other Pack members' "signature traits" are and how they manifest themselves, etc. I wish we knew more about them!

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Well, Quil's supposed to be really sweet... ;)
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

Really? I've never paid all that much attention to the rest of them before. What do we know about the others, besides Sam and Seth and Leah and Jacob, since we know a lot about them. But I mean like, I don't know anything about Embry, Paul, or Jared or Quil.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Well, in Eclipse, during the bonfire meeting at La Push, we're told that Taha Aki's werewolf form was a physical manifestation of his spirit warrior.

So some lighthearted teasing went around. Quil says it makes sense- Sam's fur is black, because he's got a black heart. Sam counters by asking what Quil's chocolate fur represents- his sweet demeanor? :)

Plus the whole Quil-and-Claire scene in Breaking Dawn was just adorable. :D
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I'm going to post what I think of each member.

Billy~ I know he's been through a lot in his life, and it shows. He's very wise, and he always helps others.
Old Quil Ateara~ Like Billy, I know he's been through a lot, but I think it's good, and in the end, it made him a great person. I want to know more about him and his relationship with Quil.
Sue~ She's a very tough mother, but she cares for her kids. I want to know more about how she coped when Harry died.
Jacob~ Jacob's...okay. He was crushed by Bella, and I know that he has found something good in Renesmee. Hopefully, he will have a better life now that he has found a soulmate.
Quil~ I think it's absolutely adorable, his relationship both with Jacob and Clarie. It's so...nice.
Embry~ His friendship with Jake is amazing. I'm sure that in BD, he wanted to join Jake's pack, but Sam wouldn't let him. I hope he imprints one day, and tells his mother about werewolves, so she will stop punishing him.
Jared~ He's okay. We really didn't learn much about him, other than he imprinted on Kim and he's a Quileute. I hope to learn more.
Paul~ Paul's like Jacob. They remind me of each other, because they both act before they think, and they are both strong wolves. I'm not a huge fan.
Seth~ Seth's awesome. He thinks highly of everyone, and loves and cares for everyone. He's one of my favorite characters, definitely.
Leah~ She's faced a lot, being the first female werewolf, and having her heart stomped on by Sam. I don't hate her, I think she deserves some sympathy. I hope she finds love someday.
Sam~ Plain and simple, I don't like him. I think he's obnoxious, tries too hard to be the boss, and doesn't deserve Emily, especially after he destroyed her face. And what he did to Leah was mean.
Emily~ I feel sympathy for her and her scars, and I'm glad she found love in Sam, though like I said, I hate Sam. I hope she lives a happy life.
Collin~ We really didn't hear too much about him.
Brady~ We didn't hear enough about him either for me to make any judgements.
Rachel~ I'm glad she found love in Paul, and I hope they live a happy life. We didn't get enough info on her.
Kim~ Other than her being imprinted on by Jared, we didn't really hear anything. I hope to hear MORE!
Claire~ She's an adorable kid, and lucky to be protected by Quil!
Nessie~ I love Nessie! She's so adorable and amazing! I hope Jake protects her forever, and she becomes friends with Claire.
Harry~ It's sad that he died.

I know that these aren't all wolves, but I posted my opinions on all the imprinted girls, all the Elders and all the wolves.
I hope people agree with my opinions.
*Wipes forehead*
Wow that was a monster post!!!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
elisemusta
Wandering Through Town

Post by elisemusta »

Have any of you thought what happened to all the earlier wolf generations? Have they all decided to stop phasing at some point, started to age again and finally died, or is there flocks of ancient wolves running around there.
Not bad for a prison break, eh?
Pendragon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Pendragon »

elisemusta wrote:Have any of you thought what happened to all the earlier wolf generations? Have they all decided to stop phasing at some point, started to age again and finally died, or is there flocks of ancient wolves running around there.
They probably chose to stop phasing and age normally.
danii_damages
Location: the edge of humanity, because i'm just that awesome.

Post by danii_damages »

Jacob Black is the most amazing character i've ever read about in any book i've ever read. He's said to have a kind of rough and ready look about him, which is always good, but then he's also sensitive, and sweet.
And in the film, Taylor Lautner is the perfect Jacob Black. And the rest of the wolf pack are cast perfectly to.
Danii<3

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
EandB

Post by EandB »

Quil was not cast well at all.Embry is okay.
dazzledBrit

Post by dazzledBrit »

Yeah, I wasn't sure about Quil's casting. The actor playing Embrey in New Moon is just about what I imagined. Of course, there's an issue with casting any of the wolves because of their superhuman growth spurts.
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...