General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Jacob and Nessie

Post by Jazz Girl »

Leah Forever wrote:Funkidiva: Oh no. She would APPEAR to be 18, but chronologically speaking, she'd still be 7. She'd still be a child and she wouldn't be built to cope with babies. When Jacob actually has sex with her, the eggs would still be in the ovaries. When girls start getting their periods, that's a sign they're now built to have babies. But girls don't start having their periods at 7 - not usually. Anyway, she wouldn't be able to cope with the sex either so there's a very high chance she could be hurt, or worse. And if she does get pregnant, which can happen - she would die, because she wouldn't be well-equipped enough to deal with the pregnancy.
LeahForever~ I disagree slightly. All of Ness' development was accelerated; emotional, psychological and physical. So, yes, chronologically, she would be a mere 7 or 8 years old, everything else about her would be accelerated, including her biological development. That isn't any kind of comment as to whether I believe that kind of relationship between she and Jacob would be appropriate. But, the possibility is there.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Leah Forever
Settled in Forks

Post by Leah Forever »

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Although this brings up another possibility - would female vampires have periods?
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Leah Forever wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Although this brings up another possibility - would female vampires have periods?
Leah Forever~ It was actually SM who answered that question for us at the end of the first book of Breaking Dawn. "Of course Rosalie could not conceive a child, because she was frozen in the state in which she passed from human to inhuman. Totally unchanging. And human women's bodies had to change to bear children. The constant change fo a monthly cycle for one thing, and then the bigger changes needed to accomodate a growing child. Rosalie's body couldn't change." (BD, Kindle location 26328-34)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Leah Forever
Settled in Forks

Post by Leah Forever »

I just realised I meant dhampir.
babynessie_18
Wandering Through Town

Post by babynessie_18 »

This really creeps me out, Jacob with Bella's dhampir? It is creepy weird, I can't imagine Jacob having a child with Nessie and Jacob calling Edward and Bella 'mom and dad'.. I hope they find someone else for Jacob, you know why? Jacob kissed Bella and thinks of being with Bella like a real couple..

I can't imagine how creepy this is for Bella..
-babynessie_18-
babynessie_18
Wandering Through Town

Post by babynessie_18 »

This really creeps me out, Jacob with Bella's dhampir? It is creepy weird, I can't imagine Jacob having a child with Nessie and Jacob calling Edward and Bella 'mom and dad'.. I hope they find someone else for Jacob, you know why? Jacob kissed Bella and thinks of being with Bella like a real couple..

I can't imagine how creepy this is for Bella..
-babynessie_18-