Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Re: Jacob's Book

Post by runswithwolves »

I thought that the imprinting on babies thing was kinda strange but it also would not make sense if you knew someone for your whole life and on there 14th birthday or whenever you suddenly fell in love with then, does that make sense at all?
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! »

runswithwolves wrote:I thought that the imprinting on babies thing was kinda strange but it also would not make sense if you knew someone for your whole life and on there 14th birthday or whenever you suddenly fell in love with then, does that make sense at all?
LoL i get your point, probably better this way actually cos it would probably avoid another edward/bella/jake triangle. just in case by the time you found out she was your soul mate she loved somebody else.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
Tyr
Settled in Forks

Post by Tyr »

Lol sorry I didn't realize I wrote for that long :oops:

But at the same time, Nessie gets the choice thats what is important. Just because a baby likes you does not mean she will want to have your pups in the future. If Nessie decided all she wanted from Jacob was for him to be her big brother or best friend he would do it because he wants her happy with no thought of himself. Thats what bothers me, he is so much like a slave to this instinct. And nessie has just been born and has been labled as Jacob's soul mate how is that fair to either of them.
TeamJacob!

Post by TeamJacob! »

Tyr wrote:Lol sorry I didn't realize I wrote for that long :oops:

But at the same time, Nessie gets the choice thats what is important. Just because a baby likes you does not mean she will want to have your pups in the future. If Nessie decided all she wanted from Jacob was for him to be her big brother or best friend he would do it because he wants her happy with no thought of himself. Thats what bothers me, he is so much like a slave to this instinct. And nessie has just been born and has been labled as Jacob's soul mate how is that fair to either of them.
Ye doesn't seem fair at all, but i remember jake explain to bella, when you have some thing like that with another person why you wouldn't want it. i guess its just to hard for us humans to understand. lol
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
Tyr
Settled in Forks

Post by Tyr »

Thats true they are everything you want, they give you everything.. to me that sounds boring. Half the thrill of falling in love is finding them, having them be there watching you grow up changing your daipers and such is creepy.

Yes Nessie would have daipers if she is capable of handling human food.
TeamJacob!

Post by TeamJacob! »

Tyr wrote:Thats true they are everything you want, they give you everything.. to me that sounds boring. Half the thrill of falling in love is finding them, having them be there watching you grow up changing your daipers and such is creepy.

...aleast you'll know he won't break up with you :D :lol:
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
RussetRose♥

Post by RussetRose♥ »

TeamJacob! wrote:
Tyr wrote:Thats true they are everything you want, they give you everything.. to me that sounds boring. Half the thrill of falling in love is finding them, having them be there watching you grow up changing your daipers and such is creepy.

...aleast you'll know he won't break up with you :D :lol:
Yepp, that's one of the benfits of having a big brother/soul mate.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
RussetRose♥

Post by RussetRose♥ »

I have to say that I loved the chapter names for Jacob's book. They were hilarious! :)

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Immy93

Post by Immy93 »

RussetRose♥ wrote:I have to say that I loved the chapter names for Jacob's book. They were hilarious! :)
I loved them too! :D
My favourite had to be:

"What do I look like the wizard of Oz?
You need a heart, you need a brain.
Take mine, take everything I have!

I suppose I liked them because they were so raw and honest!
I loved the honesty in Jacobs book. I felt he wasn't compromising himself at all, if you know what I mean!
I loved his character full stop!

xx
ImageEdward Cullen
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

I loved the chapter names for Jacobs books as well, some were funny, some kinda heart breaking. One things for sure, and I wasn't sure how i was going to feel about it at first, was i LOVED reading from Jacobs POV.

Also, did anyone else notice, that Jacob didn't have a preface with chapters? I thought it symbolized the wolf in him, and the fact that he can be kinda unpredictable, and you don't know what your going to get until you get there. Much like the Wolves and Alices Vision (being that she can't see their future) i thought that symbolism was brilliant. I hope that makes sense, I have a tooth ache and am pretty drugged up. : P

Also, as the imprinting thing goes. I don't think its a bad thing at all. Think of all the pressure it would take off of you if you did experience true love/compatibility at first sight. That without a doubt, you know you could live with that person and ALWAYS be happy? I want someone to imprint on me! lol
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3