General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
be my escape
Totally Inside Jacob's Mind

Vampires of the World

Post by be my escape »

Here is the place to discuss the various vampire covens and the nomads that we learned about in breaking Dawn.
pixiealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Vampires of the World

Post by pixiealice »

I have been a vampire lover for years. When the call went out for witnesses, and we were introduced to a lot of new vampires, I was in heaven. I love Garrett...being a nomad and meeting Kate and dedicating himself to learning a new way of life to be with her? Who says vampires have no souls?

I loved the Amazon vampire (who'd have thunk vampires in the Amazon?) But the Romanians take the cake for me. True to form vampires based on old myths and legends, where we all at one time thought vampires existed. Bitter, feisty, old, revengeful vampires. I hope they get their revenge on the Volturi!!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

pixiealice wrote:I have been a vampire lover for years. When the call went out for witnesses, and we were introduced to a lot of new vampires, I was in heaven. I love Garrett...being a nomad and meeting Kate and dedicating himself to learning a new way of life to be with her? Who says vampires have no souls?

I loved the Amazon vampire (who'd have thunk vampires in the Amazon?) But the Romanians take the cake for me. True to form vampires based on old myths and legends, where we all at one time thought vampires existed. Bitter, feisty, old, revengeful vampires. I hope they get their revenge on the Volturi!!

I second that opinion!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

After I read some reviews I realized many ppl didn't like the areound the world vamps. I adored them. I mean, just knowing what other vampire life is like outside of the Cullens. How do they adapt? It was so intersting.

My favorites?
Garrett (from the beginning when he first arrived; not just after the speech)
Zafrina

Favorite Special Talents?
Maggie- that would be pretty incredible

Hate em?
Kate- and how she pushed bella like that, I mean it is necesssary but not like that.
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
wishiwerebella010
Settled in Forks

Post by wishiwerebella010 »

In my opinoin the around the world vampires was one of my favorite parts in breaking dawn. I do agree with most of you in saying that Garret was prolly my favorite (prolly said one of my favorite quotes in BD. If we live through this i will follow you anywhere woman). But i really also like Benjamin he just seems so independent and althought Amun tries to control him he pretty much just says STFU. lol
Bizarre Star
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bizarre Star »

The Romanians are hands down my favorite! I fell in love with them instantly. If Mrs. Meyers does any other books based in the Twilight world, I hope desperately that they'll be in it.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I have to agree with Bizarre Star, I loved how creepy the Romanian Vampires were, they were just awesome. But I Also love Benjamin's power, wasn't it like the ablility to deal with the elements? I thought that was soo cool.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
shape-shifter
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shape-shifter »

SM should make a companion book about all the different vampires out there
Iris Messenger
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Iris Messenger »

being a fanfiction writer who loves to explore the minor characters (they aren't so overdone and leave more room for interpretation, I was in heaven when the new characters were being trotted out.

The Romanian vampires were awesome — how they seemed to -almost- embody the dracula myth with their creepiness.

And Garrett and Kate ... wow, i love them!
http://portabellaswan.wordpress.com/ <--- fanfiction/twilight blog
http://twilightirc.wordpress.com/ <--- twilight chat
click on banner for graphics gallery

banner and avatar made by me: i take requests
edward's#1fangrrl
Wandering Through Town

Post by edward's#1fangrrl »

I really loved Garrett, Zafrina, Benjamin, and especially Siobhan. I liked Garrett from the beginning, too!!!
Zafrina and Benjamin have AWESOME powers, and i like Siobhan for 2 reasons: her power which she doesn't think is a power is REALLY cool(i wish i had it), and my middle name is Siobhan. There may have been some squealing. ;)