General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Vampires of the World

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Does anyone else agree that Ben's power is like the Avatars? A lot of us came up with that on the OAL....
*laughs* He can bend stuff! And he's a vamp, therefore, way cooler than Ang.
And Ben's so indepedent, its plain awesome!
Garrett made me laugh.
Kate: I was like WOW. She's cool.
Tanya: I couldn't help but think "HO" but I still like her. Shes so loyal! ...... To Carlisle, at least.
The Romanians: I agree with Jake. "Creeptacular!"
The Irish: They're Irish. They're awesome. I wish we had moer of Maggie, she sounds fun!
JulesCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by JulesCullen »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:Does anyone else agree that Ben's power is like the Avatars? A lot of us came up with that on the OAL....
*laughs* He can bend stuff! And he's a vamp, therefore, way cooler than Ang.
And Ben's so indepedent, its plain awesome!
Garrett made me laugh.
Kate: I was like WOW. She's cool.
Tanya: I couldn't help but think "HO" but I still like her. Shes so loyal! ...... To Carlisle, at least.
The Romanians: I agree with Jake. "Creeptacular!"
The Irish: They're Irish. They're awesome. I wish we had moer of Maggie, she sounds fun!
Gotta agree with this. Garrett is definitely my favourite, though. And yes, I kept my predjudices against Tanya, but at least she stuck with the Cullens this time.
"Why am I covered in feathers?"
"I bit a pillow. Or two."

museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

the vampires of the world were awesome it was kool with the whole -gonna need an index thing- with jacob and then actually putting one in. the amazon coven was the most described and my favorite is zafrina. but garret sounds awesome!!! the egyptian and irish coven sound great but would want to more about them- the romanian were creeptacular also.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
GoldEyesSilentHeart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by GoldEyesSilentHeart »

They all kind of creeped me out, but that's what made them awesome! I actually have a friend that is crazy about Garrett! She's like, "Kate needs to back off; Garrett is mine!" Haha, so funny! I like Vladimar the most, though. He's really cool. And Zafrina was awesome! They're all just like 'wow' that you can't really decide on who you want to be your favorite!
I'll be your star if you'll be my sky.
I'll be your Bella if you'll be my Edward.
I'll be your forever if you'll be my everything.
&&Heartsss
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

edward's#1fangrrl wrote:I really loved Garrett, Zafrina, Benjamin, and especially Siobhan. I liked Garrett from the beginning, too!!!
Zafrina and Benjamin have AWESOME powers, and i like Siobhan for 2 reasons: her power which she doesn't think is a power is REALLY cool(i wish i had it), and my middle name is Siobhan. There may have been some squealing. ;)

I agree. I would love to have Siobhan's power, too because it's more like karma to me; Think good things, and there will be good things. :)
twilightxstars
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightxstars »

I'm agreeing with everyone saying that Garrett, Zafrina, Benjamin, the Romaainins-ok I'm gonna list the whole index! Everyone was pretty much awesome. I just can;t think of anything else to say, but theyre awesome.
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Oh, I loved the new characters. As a Brazilian, I got really curious about the Amazon Coven and didn't get disappointed! Zafrina rules! 8-) Little Maggie, Garret and Benjamin. They are all so unique. I really hope SM writes another book from Nessie's perpective, and so we can see more of them.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I thought all of the newly introduced characters were awesome, especially the Romanians. I would have liked to learn more about all of them (I have the tendancy to want to know all about characters), but I knew there wasn't enough time for them all to explain their life story in the book.
dragonrider713
Wandering Through Town

Post by dragonrider713 »

I thought all the new vampires were wicked awesome. Especially Garrett and the Romanians. How can you not love them?
porschejacker XD
Wandering Through Town

Post by porschejacker XD »

Dracula One and Dracula Two may be creep-tacular but I love them!
Me and my friends keep finding new ways to hurt ourselves so we can check out whether or not our doctor sparkles in the sunlight...