General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Re: Bruises

Post by lambcullen »

i think SM makes it very clear who the bruises came from and how!!! :lol: which is why Edward is so against doing it again.
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

TwilighTisLove
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilighTisLove »

edward4ever wrote:
Cymbrelynn wrote: My own reaction was kind of horrified, kind of thinking like it was "too far". But I suppose it was realistic. It's just not possible for a human and vampire to mate without the human coming out damaged somehow. The first time anyway. And I know Edward was horrified so it's not like a "he's abusive" charge. Haha...that's the last thing Edward is! I think I was more bothered by Bella's reaction, like it really was no big deal. I mean, granted, I've never had Edward so maybe I'd react exactly like Bella, but I know in a normal situation I'd be absolutely horrified. I suppose I wish Bella had taken it a bit more seriously. Like "Geez, I better be more cautious about this next time..." and not so casually dismissed it.
Yes, but she dismissed it because she had felt none of the pain behind it. She couldn't understand where they came from because all she felt was the pleasure. She remembered Edward holding her tight but at the time it was exactly what she wanted him to do.

Her pleasure sensors far outweighed her pain sensors, enabling the bruises. SO, why should she feel badly or "horrified" by bruises she didn't even know were there until they were brought to her attention by her loving, adorable, sexy and over-protective husband who put them there? I would have laughed too if it came from that source, cuz I knew that no malice was involved.

Your Signature is awesome! Did you make that up? And yea agreed, would of laughed too and what do you expect when your husband body is like a rock?Its been said repeatedly his body is like a rock or stone. Rocks are not soft, if thrown at you it hurts lol. It causes bruising.
Twilight again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end.
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i think the bruises came from edward but he feels rotten about it so why did he do it again i mean it makes no sense
Tessalc
Settled in Forks

Post by Tessalc »

TwilighTisLove wrote:
edward4ever wrote:
Cymbrelynn wrote: My own reaction was kind of horrified, kind of thinking like it was "too far". But I suppose it was realistic. It's just not possible for a human and vampire to mate without the human coming out damaged somehow. The first time anyway. And I know Edward was horrified so it's not like a "he's abusive" charge. Haha...that's the last thing Edward is! I think I was more bothered by Bella's reaction, like it really was no big deal. I mean, granted, I've never had Edward so maybe I'd react exactly like Bella, but I know in a normal situation I'd be absolutely horrified. I suppose I wish Bella had taken it a bit more seriously. Like "Geez, I better be more cautious about this next time..." and not so casually dismissed it.
Yes, but she dismissed it because she had felt none of the pain behind it. She couldn't understand where they came from because all she felt was the pleasure. She remembered Edward holding her tight but at the time it was exactly what she wanted him to do.

Her pleasure sensors far outweighed her pain sensors, enabling the bruises. SO, why should she feel badly or "horrified" by bruises she didn't even know were there until they were brought to her attention by her loving, adorable, sexy and over-protective husband who put them there? I would have laughed too if it came from that source, cuz I knew that no malice was involved.
i agree! i always get bruises and i don't know how i got them! can you imagine the problems hanging out with a vampire! bella obviously enjoyed herself, so why not try again? its not like he broke her arms or anything! and I'm surprised they held out for so long! at the end of Eclipse, Edward was all for it, and as Bella said, it went fairly well!!!
I'm Edward's Bella!
"I know-I'll play you for it," Alice suggested. "Rock, paper, scissors."
"Why don't you just tell me who wins?" Edward said wryly"
Alice beamed. "I do. Excellent."
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

Yes but we all know how much Edward over-reacts, over-thinks things, and over-protect Bella.

Plus he harshly beats himself up over EVERYTHING!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jazzy
Learning to Love Green
Location: Vancouver, BC (Where New Moon is being filmed YEAH!!)

Post by Jazzy »

If Jacob left her bruises, it would have been minor and just around her arms. Edward was still the one who gave her the major bruises, esp around her torso and thighs. Bella also bruises easily tho, cos of her complexion. Coming from someone who bruises sooooo easily, I think the bruises were not that of a big deal. It just shows how hot and passionate it got, since SM would not give us a more detailed look :lol: It leaves a lot to the imagination, as with the bitten pillows and broken headboard :D
Team Edward: Cos I love stupid shiny Volvo owners

Private Nichole Silver of Team PG - Jasper's Confederate Army Second Rank
maha_twilight
Settled in Forks

Post by maha_twilight »

I really don't think the bruises were from Jacob at all he has some slef-control when it comes to Bella and her protection. Edward would have noticed the bruises if she had any from Jacob and they don't even tell you that she was covered in bruises until after Edward and Bella made love. So Jacob isn't the reason at all its there inseperable and unconditional love they have towards each other-its truely dangerous---well for humans anyways. :D I thought it was very cute when they made love for the first time---it was very cute and it was about time! :mrgreen:
-When you can live forever, what do you live for?
TwilightxSagaxLover
Wandering Through Town

Post by TwilightxSagaxLover »

I actually think that most of the arm bruises are from Jacob at the wedding. But then again the other bruises are from Edward but hey it was the first time and there was no expectations so i think they did well under that circumstance.
They were not calling to me; they were letting me go, leaving me to the black universe I had wandered for so many lifetimes. It wasn't black at all, it was blue. Warm, vibrant, brilliant blue... i floated into it with no fear at all.
Team Edward
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melody »

I think that they are from Edward. if Jacob had of given Bella bruises Edward would have killed him at the wedding :lol:
I felt sorry for Edward when Bella woke up and told him to stop worrying - she is he life (not sure of the correct term there :lol: ) and he would never hurt her intentionally. I can't imagine how painful it would be for him to be lying there. all happy and pleased with himself that he didn't break Bella's' spine or something, and to look down and see bruises all over her :(
Poor Eddie :(

Mel xo :mrgreen:

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"
wolf-girl0221
Settled in Forks

Post by wolf-girl0221 »

leahlovetwilight wrote:no way.
edward matched up his hand print to the bruises.
and also, edward would have noticed, then he
would have killed jake. hehe
Totally agree with you on this one. I mean Jake's hands are massive right? No way Edward's hands would have matched up with his. It was Edward but we all know he didn't mean them. He just got caught up in the moment. A few bruises are nothing compared to what could have happened if he didn't have as much self control as he does. No hard feelings towards Edward at all.
I'll be waiting for you until yourheart stops beating. And maybe even after that.