This is Bella's "Before Car":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20RnP89GIv8
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Bella's Vehicles

Post by darkrider »

Stormy wrote:I missed her truck in Breaking Dawn
Who else thinks it was very, very convenient for the truck to die right after she agrees to marry Edward?
Wonder what Edward (or Rosalie) did to it to kill it?

The "before" car was of course quite hilarious. I was rolling when I read how indestructible the car was, and that Edward had let Bella drive it while she was still human. How funny!

The "after" car was nice. But expected. She DID become a Cullen, and Ferrari's fit the Cullens well (:
It would have been nice for her after car to be something special, like her truck, only restored and faster.
I agree 100%! It would have been nice to have an ubdated model of her previous truck. It was kind of symbolic--Bella thought that she was jsut an ordinary teenager and nothing special...same with her truck. But it ended up being special to her. Too bad it "died"
-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

I totally see her on a new bike, like Edward's, instead of that Ferrari..... :-)
JulesCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by JulesCullen »

heartscreams wrote:^ yea, Bella should drive it in BD. i think she'll look way sexier than riding the bike with black leather jacket and the red helmet! haha.

oh, the red Chevy!
I had never really considered a bike for Bella, but now I'm kind of thinking that she should have a super fancy one to ride with Edward. I mean, Edward said she looked sexy with the jacket and stuff, so he should get her one. Though being indestructible would kind of eliminate the need for a helmet or jacket. And if she looked too sexy, she might not make it out the door (with the way they act now).
"Why am I covered in feathers?"
"I bit a pillow. Or two."

heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

JulesCullen wrote:
heartscreams wrote:^ yea, Bella should drive it in BD. i think she'll look way sexier than riding the bike with black leather jacket and the red helmet! haha.

oh, the red Chevy!
I had never really considered a bike for Bella, but now I'm kind of thinking that she should have a super fancy one to ride with Edward. I mean, Edward said she looked sexy with the jacket and stuff, so he should get her one. Though being indestructible would kind of eliminate the need for a helmet or jacket. And if she looked too sexy, she might not make it out the door (with the way they act now).
LOL!!! i like what you said on the last sentence! "with the way they act now". LOL!! then again, in Eclipse, Edward never liked the thought of Bella riding that bike. not only was it dangerous, it isn't a tank like her 'after' car, so there's no way for Bella to be protected. well, unless he thought of the bike thingey in Dark Knight, then it would be quite safe for her.

i thought the ferrari was unnecessary. because she doesn't travel alone that much anyway, except when she had to sneak out like in BD Book 3. but what am i saying?? LOL! they are THE Cullens, they have a craze for speed!
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i loved Bella's chevy and was very sad to see it go. i agree the whole rosalie with a wrench is hilarious i laughed so hard when i read that.

i was so mad that bella got a Ferrari F430!!!! she shoulf have had a lambo they are so much nicer and better looking (i don't like Ferrarir's - they are overated) and the F430 is the worst of them all. she could have had a Bugatti instead - the Veyron (i can't spell it) is so much sexier!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
NessieCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by NessieCullen »

I did think it was a little too suspicious when Bella's truck died. I totally want me one, except I'd probably crash and die without Edward.

I was practically falling off my bed laughing when I read "And missile-proof? What happened to good old bulletproof?"
TeamEdward
Because they were meant to be. (And vampires are SO much hotter!)
FAVE QUOTE: Edward "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
Please, please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, publish Midnight Sun!
Pawprint
Settled in Forks

Post by Pawprint »

I just loved Bella's before car! I'm a huge Mercedes and BMW fan (someday, someday, I really hope to have one!) and I just loved the styling of the car. It looks beautiful, but it was really funny how Edward was so concerned for her safety that he got her a tank disguised as a fancy car! Hahaha!

I didn't really like the after car... Yes, Ferraris are beautiful and all, but that doesn't seem like her style for me... Made me wonder, if Edward likes cars so much, why his is a Volvo... Of course it's fixed and all, and a special model, but still... All the other vampires have these beautiful fancy cars!

But it was really nice that Bella ended driving the Volvo everywhere, how she liked that car, Edward's car, for running her errands. I thought that was sweet!
"I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."
ImageImage
Veritaserum
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

My uncle has a '53 chevy pick up and I made a be safe thing and put it on the front seat and took a picture =]
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

AgentCross wrote:This is Bella's "Before Car":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20RnP89GIv8

XD bahaha does anyone else die of laughter watching that vid and imagining Bella sitting in there like --> :shock:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...