Bella's Vehicles

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cocoa

Bella's Vehicles

Post by Cocoa »

Discuss the Truck and the before and after cars.
Stormy
Settled in Forks

Re: Bella's Vehicles

Post by Stormy »

I missed her truck in Breaking Dawn
Who else thinks it was very, very convenient for the truck to die right after she agrees to marry Edward?
Wonder what Edward (or Rosalie) did to it to kill it?

The "before" car was of course quite hilarious. I was rolling when I read how indestructible the car was, and that Edward had let Bella drive it while she was still human. How funny!

The "after" car was nice. But expected. She DID become a Cullen, and Ferrari's fit the Cullens well (:
It would have been nice for her after car to be something special, like her truck, only restored and faster.
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
The end.
Kyoko
Settled in Forks

Post by Kyoko »

Ok first things first.... I love cars, some more then others and I'm really into imports, so knowing what some of the cars looked like was awesome!!.... haha, but this isn't about me now is it?! :lol:
Who else thinks it was very, very convenient for the truck to die right after she agrees to marry Edward?
I totally think that Rosalie did it. I don't no why but I think she did. I suppose that Edward could have done it too, but I think Rosalie did it.
I like bella's truck and even though it was old and didn't go very fast I thought it was pretty cool! :D

I also think that I would love to have a Mercedes Guardian! Just to test drive it would be cool!!... and I thought that Bella having a car like that was pretty funny. Her so use to her slow truck then going to a car that has 500 and some horse power.... I wish I had a car like that! But it was.... cute.... A car that can protect Bella no matter what!

... The after car was ok I guess.... I'm not really into Ferrari's all that much... But it had Cullen written all over it!!
Team Ian: Beacuse he was the only one that wasn't a monster!

HEROES 9/22/08!!
bite-me
Wandering Through Town

Post by bite-me »

I will ALWAYS love Bella's red chevy. It's practically a character.

The after car wasn't my thing and neither was the ferrari. Like Bella I'm not one for too much of a flashy car.
But they're gorgeous to look at :)
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Kyoko wrote:Ok first things first.... I love cars, some more then others and I'm really into imports, so knowing what some of the cars looked like was awesome!!.... haha, but this isn't about me now is it?! :lol:
I totally think that Rosalie did it. I don't no why but I think she did. I suppose that Edward could have done it too, but I think Rosalie did it.
I like bella's truck and even though it was old and didn't go very fast I thought it was pretty cool! :D

I also think that I would love to have a Mercedes Guardian! Just to test drive it would be cool!!... and I thought that Bella having a car like that was pretty funny. Her so use to her slow truck then going to a car that has 500 and some horse power.... I wish I had a car like that! But it was.... cute.... A car that can protect Bella no matter what!

... The after car was ok I guess.... I'm not really into Ferrari's all that much... But it had Cullen written all over it!!

Agreed. Haha i can totally see Rosalie sneaking to the front of Bella's house with a huge wrench in hand... XD man beyond a shadow of a doubt i think Rosalie killed it haha. And the fact that Bella had a stinkin' tank for a "before car"- pure awesomeness. Haha leave it to Edward to keep Bella protected no matter what. *sigh* just too awesome
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
AliLovesEdward
Settled in Forks

Post by AliLovesEdward »

I think that Alice predicted it would break, and then told Edward. Edward made the deal, knowing it would break.
twilightxstars
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightxstars »

AliLovesEdward wrote:I think that Alice predicted it would break, and then told Edward. Edward made the deal, knowing it would break.

You make a good point. And then once he knew the car would break, He went out and bought this whole over-protective car. hehe.
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

AliLovesEdward wrote:I think that Alice predicted it would break, and then told Edward. Edward made the deal, knowing it would break.
That sounds like a good theory.

I liked Bella's truck, I thought it suited her when she first moved in to Forks. I kind of snickered when I read that her truck "conveniently" died after the car deal. The Mercedes Guardian made me laugh when I found out how indestructable it was. Great choice for the "before" car. I really wish there was more info on the Ferrari... Very Cullen-ish.
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
midnight_fix
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by midnight_fix »

I totally would bet on Edward killing Bella's truck, he probably had the Mercedes Gaurdian scheme in his head long before the deal was even made...it's so endearingly Edward. I think that even though Bella was kind of indifferent towards her ferrari it will eventually grow on her. She's so natural at the whole vampire thing she will eventually give in to the need for speed. :D
Edward talks to me in my head.....they tried to give me medication for that but I wouldn't let them.
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

I was really upset when i read about Bella 1953 Chevy Truck (may it rest in peace) I think i almost cried! I loved it so much! And i miss it. Tears :cry:

The Mercedes Guardian was funny i can totally see Edward picking it out.

I really didn't like the Ferrari so wasn't Bella to me. too flashy. but i guess to run with the cullens you must have a flashy car.

RIP 1953 Chevy Truck

You will be missed.
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter