Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Re: Bella's Vehicles

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

Oh you KNOW Edward murdered Bella's truck. The way he's so prone to overreacting, he probably thought it was totally reasonable to kill her truck to buy her the Terminator in car form. I can totally see the conversation

Edward: I just wanted to get you a nice car, I don't know why you think I'm overreacting.
Bella: Um, honey...it's got missle proof glass.

I agree that Bella's truck kicked some Why are we talking about a donkey?. It saw her through everything in her life since she met Edward. I think I would be very sad if I were her, though I get very attached to inanimate objects.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

Wrathhh
Settled in Forks

Post by Wrathhh »

I don't know why everybody is knocking Bella's before car! The Mercedes Guardian is so gorgeous, it is my life mission to own one when/if they ever come out in North America.
Then again, her Ferrari F430 is absolutely beautiful as well.

All that being said, I do (somewhat) miss her truck. I'm a huge fan of Chevy, but I, like Edward, think that the 55 mph is a TOTAL drawback- cars should go at least 100 mph.
dragonrider713
Wandering Through Town

Post by dragonrider713 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:Oh you KNOW Edward murdered Bella's truck.
Of course he did! He probably had Rosalie help! lolz
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

i love bella's truck! i'm gonna end up with my dad's old truck when i can drive (less than 2 months!) and so it totally made me feel so much better. living in hicksville, i was sort of like "yes! smart people drive trucks too!"

i now have a thing for red pick up trucks. which is weird cuz no guy in twilight had one.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
F-16
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by F-16 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:Oh you KNOW Edward murdered Bella's truck. The way he's so prone to overreacting, he probably thought it was totally reasonable to kill her truck to buy her the Terminator in car form. I can totally see the conversation
Ahaha, I can totally imagine Edward's stealth mission at night to go out and render the poor Chevy useless with just a few carefully placed blows from his capable hands. I can almost picture him sneaking out of her window one night after she's asleep. It's just SO Edward. *sigh*

I laughed a lot at the part where her before car was described, and those two men wanting to take photos of it. Brilliant. I like both her cars, before and after but I have to admit I'm no where close to an expert on cars, so I just like them based on the fact that they look frickin' cool! But, the truck will always have a special place in my heart.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

F-16 wrote:
BuffytheVampireLover wrote:Oh you KNOW Edward murdered Bella's truck. The way he's so prone to overreacting, he probably thought it was totally reasonable to kill her truck to buy her the Terminator in car form. I can totally see the conversation
Ahaha, I can totally imagine Edward's stealth mission at night to go out and render the poor Chevy useless with just a few carefully placed blows from his capable hands. I can almost picture him sneaking out of her window one night after she's asleep. It's just SO Edward. *sigh*
i laughed so heard when i read that. i can totally see it to, with a screwdriver and a hammer (i don't know why a hammer) i can also see him doin the whole innocent thing when bella finds out her truck is dead

Bella: did you do anything to it?
Edward: no.... of course not (secretly laughing with glee on the inside)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I agree with everyone that believes that Rose tampered with Bella's truck and made it die. I can so see her with that evil smile of hers crawling under Bella's truck and destroying it. :lol:

Edward probably told her to do it though...

But am not a big fan of the Ferrari, but I kinda liked the Guardian. It was hilarious when she found out that it had missile- proof glass and everything. Very funny. It's something that Edward would do.
BuffytheVampireLover
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

dragonrider713 wrote:Of course he did! He probably had Rosalie help! lolz
Yeah, now that everyone mentions it...I'm not sure Edward would actually be capable of stealthily murdering a car. He's not very good with cars, I forgot about that. He'd have to have Rosalie do it (which I'm sure she loved). Poor truck, it never had a chance :(
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:
dragonrider713 wrote:Of course he did! He probably had Rosalie help! lolz
Yeah, now that everyone mentions it...I'm not sure Edward would actually be capable of stealthily murdering a car. He's not very good with cars, I forgot about that. He'd have to have Rosalie do it (which I'm sure she loved). Poor truck, it never had a chance :(
yeah but edward's alrighht with normal cars and i'm pretty sure it would not take much to kill bella's truck - lets face it it was on it's way out. i liked the guardian, specially the missle proof glass - that would be so cool to own! you could drive through buildings and everything. not that ive ever wanted to do that. no. never. not at all.....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Twilightlover101

Post by Twilightlover101 »

Stormy wrote: The "before" car was of course quite hilarious. I was rolling when I read how indestructible the car was, and that Edward had let Bella drive it while she was still human. How funny!
I found myself wanting a indestructible car, it was hilarious. I loved her ferrari as well.