General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Bella's Vehicles

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

Bella's truck is almost exactly like my dad's except it's blue. (must spray paint red *lol*) I have to push down on the acclerator like Bella does too just to make it move. (Can't wait to see the before and after car in the movies.)
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
ThisStoryOfLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by ThisStoryOfLove »

In Bella's words, "I don't speak car and driver." However, I was very sad when Bella's truck "died," it was almost like another character and I was sad to see it go! I agree 100% with the people who think that Bella's car did not "die" of natural causes. I am not sure who did it, either Edward, Rosalie, or Alice seem to be the most likely culprits...but, I found the Mercedes Guardian (the before car) hilarious! I was laughing out loud while Bella was explaining all about the car. I know that the car was over the top, but this is Edward we are talking about and he is always the one to overreact. I did not care too much for the after car, the Ferrari (I'm not even sure I spelled that right!). Even though Bella is a vampire, it still does not seem to suit her. I mean she still didn't like Alice dressing her after she became one, I just don't see her choice of cars changing that drastically either. I know that she now wants speed, but the look of the Ferrari still seems to flashy for her. I think that another Volvo, or even Edward's Volvo fits Bella's personality more!

"Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you."
-Edward, Midnight Sun
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i think maybe a Merc SLK would have been a better car for Bella, but i spose that is not expensive enough for Edward. i do "speak car and driver" as Bella put it, so i was disappointed by the choice of a Ferarri for Bella. and the Merc Guardian was a bit too much. i laaughed at it, but i thought that the Guard would have been good enough.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

ThisStoryOfLove wrote: ... Edward's Volvo fits Bella's personality more!
That's what I was thinking. Bella seems more at home in somthing that is not new; she like old things. Her truck, her ring, her dress, her hubby are just a few of the old things that she had that were old. Even her desktop had been outdated in the book. She had a hard time taking new things because she liked what she liked.

I do think that Edward ended up giving Bella his Volvo and got himself a new car. I can't see Bella driving the after car; I bet she gave that to Jacob, telling him to do nothing stupid with Renesmee in it.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

RebeccaCullen wrote:
That's what I was thinking. Bella seems more at home in somthing that is not new; she like old things. Her truck, her ring, her dress, her hubby are just a few of the old things that she had that were old. Even her desktop had been outdated in the book. She had a hard time taking new things because she liked what she liked.
very good point - that was why she liked the truck do much. i think that the flashy Ferrari suited Rose me to be honest
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Riddalyn

Post by Riddalyn »

I loved Bella's truck. It was just SO Bella....

Her new cars in Breaking Dawn were pretty good, too, though.
I laughed like an unstoppable moron when I read about the missile-proof glass on the Guardian. That was definitely something Edward would pick out for Bella.
And of course, the Ferrari is amazing, I'm sure, though we don't know quite as much about it.
Team Jake - Because I Can Take The HEAT
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

RebeccaCullen wrote:

I do think that Edward ended up giving Bella his Volvo and got himself a new car. I can't see Bella driving the after car; I bet she gave that to Jacob, telling him to do nothing stupid with Renesmee in it.

That makes perfect sense to me, Besides, it was probably almost time for Edward to get a new vehicle anyway, :D
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Rob

Post by Rob »

I think Bella should get a Hummer. Just sayin.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Rob wrote:I think Bella should get a Hummer. Just sayin.
But didn't Edward have some aversion about the amount of gas her truck would have used had she gone to Seattle like she planned in Twilight? I doubt he'd get her a gas guzzling Hummer.
Rob

Post by Rob »

RebeccaCullen wrote:
Rob wrote:I think Bella should get a Hummer. Just sayin.
But didn't Edward have some aversion about the amount of gas her truck would have used had she gone to Seattle like she planned in Twilight? I doubt he'd get her a gas guzzling Hummer.
Maybe. But i think Emmet might.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31