How many times have you read the saga?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xxxforbiddenxxx
Settled in Forks

Re: How many times have you read the saga?

Post by xxxforbiddenxxx »

I've read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse 7 times each and I'm on the third go round of Breaking Dawn. I have to read it 4 more times by November 17th-ish though (I have this thing where i have to read the books in a series the same number of times) so I can re-read Twilight right before the movie comes out. I intend to read them a whole lot more in the future.

I read Twilight and New Moon 3 times each within the first month of discovering the series, (Twilight, New Moon, New Moon, Twilight, Twilight, New Moon) and I spent most of this past winter reading Eclipse over and over again.
Tengo Nubs. wrote: I've read Breaking Dawn twice. First time was a 12-hour marathon read in one sitting. Then I forced myself to wait a day before reading it again, that time slower.

I did that too! Except I couldn't wait a whole day. Re-reading right after was definitely a good idea though because after you've been awake for over twenty-four hours (I think I was up for almost 37-38 hours before I actually got to go to sleep because my parents said it was my fault for staying up all night to read it and I had to deal with the consequences) the things you read don't always make sense, for instance the part where Esme asks Jacob to "ease my remorse", the first time I read that I thought it said "eat my remorse", I even re-read that line and I still saw "eat".
Megsimadic
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Megsimadic »

Ive read the books through twice. I only actually picked it up recently as my life became to boring haha. I needed to get lost in a good book and had had the saga recommended, I just kept forgetting to read it.

The first time I read Twilight I couldnt put it down, read it all in one day and bought the next two the day after. After getting through New Moon and Eclipse I was on the edge of my seat waiting for Breaking Dawn. I preordered it straight away. We didnt have a fun midnight opening here though, which is a shame because the one we had for Harry Potter was great.

I rushed through Breaking Dawn, again not putting it down.
Then once I finished the second read I took slower....but I still finished Twilight in one day again :lol:
My Youtube - My Livejournal
Private Meg Shinigami of Jasper's Confederate Army

Team Jasper:He is my happy hormone
Team Alice: Because Im short and annoying too!
Tarkheena
Settled in Forks

Post by Tarkheena »

It was 3 weeks ago that I bought the books ,and when I started reading it 2 Sundays ago, I couldn't put it down. Not one day since have I not held and read a Twilight saga book. I've read the whole saga 6 times in less than 2 weeks. :oops:
Fanatic much?? :D
CullenCrazed
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: Michigan--Wishing I was on somewhere near Edward :)

Post by CullenCrazed »

can you believe this....I actually havent even finished Breaking Dawn yet!!! I just got into the series awhile ago..and I have been SO busy...but will be done soon! As soon as I am I already have intentions of reading the series again and again--I have heard people say that every time you read it again--you notice more things.
Christy
Sandra
Settled in Forks

Post by Sandra »

Twilight - 3
New Moon - 2
Eclipse - 2
Breaking Dawn - 2
Midnight Sun (first 12 chapters) - 1
"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

How exactly am I supposed to answer THAT?
uh- too many times to count? Thats like counting the hairs on my head or the stars in the sky (well, if you don't live in the city, that is)
ColormeBSG
Aus_Twilight_Fan
Settled in Forks

Post by Aus_Twilight_Fan »

I love reading the series and i started reading Twilight for the first time in june of 2008 and since then I have read the books the following amount of times:

Twilight-4
New Moon-4
Eclipse-4
Breaking Dawn-3(I am waiting to get my copy back of my best friend so that i can read it for the 4th time)

Once I read Breaking Dawn for the 4th time I am not going to read the books for a while since I am in my final year of high school and need to concentrate on doing well at school. So once I have finished school this year I will read the series again.
Last edited by Aus_Twilight_Fan on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Signature made by me. Avatar by AngelAtTwilight
dat_chick215
Settled in Forks

Post by dat_chick215 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
xKatieCullenx wrote:I actually only just discovered the series about two weeks ago, and finally decided to read them after much resisting (but I ended up falling in love!). So...

Twilight - 1
New Moon - 1
Eclipse - 1
Breaking Dawn - 1 (finished it yesterday!)

Yay. Newbie like me! I discovered the series almost a month ago..too resisting when the saga was first introduced. I honestly could not understand what the big deal was and now I am completely in love with Twilight. I have read all for books and am working on my second go around. Right now I am still in Twilight..Its a little harder now because school has started back up so I won't have a lot of time to read on a leisurely basis.
Me too! I read Twilight for the fist time like a month ago and in like four days. Loved it and immediately went out and bough NM, Eclipse, and BD. It's only been once for each so far, but as soon as i get my Twilight back from a friend I'm going to start all over again. I think its a good start!
Forever Dazzled!
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

I believe I've read:
Twilight; 4 times
New Moon; 5 times
Eclipse; 5 times
Breaking Dawn; 2 times
&&
Midnight Sun (first 12 chapters); 1 1/2 times

But this is over the span of maybe 5 months. :)
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Twilight 6
New Moon 10 (mostly the beginning and the end not sure if that counts =])
Eclipse 2 (sadly I do not own a copy =[)
Breaking Dawn 5
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3