General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwErD--
Settled in Forks

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by TwErD-- »

Miss Vengeance wrote:Edward's Aston Martin V12 Vanquish is my dream car. That is quite possibly one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. Oh, if only I had nearly enough money to afford one.
Snap! Oh if only..............
RAINBOW <33

""Surely I do Imbide in copious herbage, but I dont drink alcohol, I made straight A's, and I have the upmost respect......for ladies...heh yeah!"" ILY Jackson Rathbone! Especially as Snippy, the coolest stoner eveerrr!
Maira
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Maira »

The Volvo is better!!!!! :D
Private Aubrey Tobin in Jasper's Confederate Army.
You have to see this. *freaks*
Beep... Beep... Beep... Maira is going out of order... Bee- back eventually...
Vanquish
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

TwErD-- wrote:
Miss Vengeance wrote:Edward's Aston Martin V12 Vanquish is my dream car. That is quite possibly one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. Oh, if only I had nearly enough money to afford one.
Snap! Oh if only..............
ahahah yes i agree. i think meyer did a really good job with the whole cullen cars thing.

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.
blondiebronzeeyed
Settled in Forks

Post by blondiebronzeeyed »

Well lets see I have recently discovered that I'm addicted to cars ever since I watch The Fast and Furious Toyko Drift. This was before I started reading Twilight. I was soooo excited about all of the cars in the books. Whooo... if only I had that Vanquish whoo baby! I also like Alice's car. I think that Bella's after car suits her. I just don't understand why Jasper and Esme don't have a car?
AshleyC
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by AshleyC »

blondiebronzeeyed wrote:Well lets see I have recently discovered that I'm addicted to cars ever since I watch The Fast and Furious Toyko Drift. This was before I started reading Twilight. I was soooo excited about all of the cars in the books. Whooo... if only I had that Vanquish whoo baby! I also like Alice's car. I think that Bella's after car suits her. I just don't understand why Jasper and Esme don't have a car?
Im sure they do, I imagine Jasper on a bike though
Male, England. : )

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profi ... 1&ref=name

Feel Free To Add Meee : )
blondiebronzeeyed
Settled in Forks

I could totally see Jasper on a bike, I'm really not sure what I could see Esme driving though....maybe a Lincoln???
I dunno what do you think?
ShadowNIN
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ShadowNIN »

AshleyC wrote:
blondiebronzeeyed wrote:Well lets see I have recently discovered that I'm addicted to cars ever since I watch The Fast and Furious Toyko Drift. This was before I started reading Twilight. I was soooo excited about all of the cars in the books. Whooo... if only I had that Vanquish whoo baby! I also like Alice's car. I think that Bella's after car suits her. I just don't understand why Jasper and Esme don't have a car?
Im sure they do, I imagine Jasper on a bike though
I think Edward ended up giving Jasper his bike in Eclipse...right? I know he at least mentioned it. Can't remember what type of bike it was though...
ImageImage
blondiebronzeeyed
Settled in Forks

They might have. I'm not really sure if they did or not... So any suggestions as to which car you think Esme would drive. I'm thinking a lincoln
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

My favorite cars are probably her "before" and "after" wedding cars!(Expecially the before cars)Then definately Alice's yellow one. :D :shock: WOW.
ImageImageImage
Maira

Post by Maira »

ShadowNIN wrote:I think Edward ended up giving Jasper his bike in Eclipse...right? I know he at least mentioned it. Can't remember what type of bike it was though...
Edward got a Ducati- see here- and gave it to Jasper.
Private Aubrey Tobin in Jasper's Confederate Army.
You have to see this. *freaks*
Beep... Beep... Beep... Maira is going out of order... Bee- back eventually...