Totally Inside Jacob's Mind

Cullen Cars

Post by be my escape »

Discuss all of the Cullen cars here
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by urcoolcarrie »

ha ha. i always scream whenever i see a volvo, or any of the other cullen cars for that matter. the other day, i saw a car that looked just like a volvo, and it said "Forks is for Lovers" on the back. I started hyperventalating. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Last week i saw Bella's truck- cept it was red....needless to say i discretely pulled out my phone and took a bunch of pictures squealing like a moron haha.
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

Although he doesn't own one to our knowledge, every time i start up my Hummer i think of Emmet. I could so see him driving one.
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.
TeamCullen26
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamCullen26 »

One time I was in the car with my husband and I saw a really pretty Volvo next to us. I muttered "Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner" and my H just started at me with a clueless expression... It was hilarious trying to explain that to him.. :D
secsec1
Settled in Forks

Post by secsec1 »

I thought it was funny that Bella got a ferrari. I was in Italy a couple years back went into a ferrari store. OMG its kind of crazy. you deffinatly become a car person when you enter if you werent before. But i think the cars add a layer to the books. They help you see how totally not normal the cullens are, if the vampire thing didnt in the first place. i think they also show the human side to them. They still have the same vices that humans have when it comes to cool cars. And i think it shows the softer side to Edward. But i LOVE the cars. i dont know a ton about cars, but i know what looks really sweet, and the cullens have some sweet cars hehe.
Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.

Blaise Pascal
French mathematician, physicist (1623 - 1662)

tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

i was sort of dissapointed in the Ferrari selection.

I know Edward wanted to buy her a fast car and she does admit she likes to go fast, but i thought he would be more creative. An Italian sports car is just not really Bella. I would have though something more classic with a fast motor put in. Something understated but has a real set of ... well you know.
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

My favorite is Rosalies BMW. I don't like how Carlisle's car looks. it kinda bugs me.
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
Kyoko
Settled in Forks

Post by Kyoko »

i have to agree with secsec1 with the normal side of vampires thing. it does show how normal they are... i mean who doesn't want a fast car that you could go racing with?! (on a race track, not street racing! THATS BAD!!!) I didn't think that Bella should have gotten a Ferrari, it's just not her... that and i don't really like Ferrari's, i'm more of a Asian import type of girl... haha i think she should have gotten like a Mitsubishi of some sort.... the new Evo X. It goes fast. Or the new Nissan GT-R... now that would have been cool!! Yes they're flashy but they're more Bella to me. :)
Team Ian: Beacuse he was the only one that wasn't a monster!

HEROES 9/22/08!!
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Miss Vengeance »

Edward's Aston Martin V12 Vanquish is my dream car. That is quite possibly one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. Oh, if only I had nearly enough money to afford one.