General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by mananda »

I've seen a lot of Carlisle cars. Yesterday I saw the black one and I looked at the driver and thought, wow, I just imagined Carlisle driving that car. I felt so retarded.

I'm sure after we all see the movie we will see even more Cullen cars.

After I saw Transformers, every semi truck I passed I was like, "Optimus Prime!"
BuffytheVampireLover
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

Haha so in my dive class tonight, someone asked our professor what his dream car was, which led to everyone shouting out their dream cars. I told them mine was a Mercedes Guardian :) But that was also because I don't know much about cars, and I didn't want to sound stupid and say "a blue one".
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:Haha so in my dive class tonight, someone asked our professor what his dream car was, which led to everyone shouting out their dream cars. I told them mine was a Mercedes Guardian :) But that was also because I don't know much about cars, and I didn't want to sound stupid and say "a blue one".
Good thinking!!!!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Dylan wrote:I dont like the ferrari either... I see her sorta more as a Bugatti Veyron owner of the bullet car.... look it up... It is amazing! 1001 horse power engine and fastest street legal car...
i love the veyron! i could totally see bella in one of them, but i see it as more of an edward car... but then i see most great looking cars as edward cars.the veyron is so fast, though so i think it fits him perfectly. i have been in love with that car ever since i saw it on top gear
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

I think Bella would be fine with any car as long as it runs. Hahaha. Out of all the Cullen cars I think Rosalie's BMW is something I would love to drive. :) That would be so much fun... I see her car everynow and then but it's usually guys driving them. Haha. I'm like, that's Rose's car!!!
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
mananda

Post by mananda »

I saw a red BMW today and I got annoyed with myself for immediately recognizing it as Rosalie's car. I'm trying not to let Twilight consume my thoughts so time will pass faster between now and the movie. :?
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

Lol. My dad promised me he would buy me a Yellow 911 Turo Porsche and I got all freaked and I'm like "Really are you serious?!?!?!" and he says "Sure, a small little plastic one from Hot Wheels." then he snickered. It was mean cause he got me all excited, but it was kinda funny aterward. He is actually gonna buy me the Hot Wheels one though. :D
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

mananda wrote:I saw a red BMW today and I got annoyed with myself for immediately recognizing it as Rosalie's car. I'm trying not to let Twilight consume my thoughts so time will pass faster between now and the movie. :?
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
mananda

Post by mananda »

spookybell wrote:
mananda wrote:I saw a red BMW today and I got annoyed with myself for immediately recognizing it as Rosalie's car. I'm trying not to let Twilight consume my thoughts so time will pass faster between now and the movie. :?
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
haha thanks... it's pretty much a losing battle.
heat of the sun
Wandering Through Town

Post by heat of the sun »

I was definitely not expecting Edward to have a C30.
I always imagined him with one of the sleek, S model sedans.
But then when I saw the C30 in the preview,
I realized it made sense cos hatchbacks are known for their speed
and that's what the Cullens are about. Haha.

Btw, I don't think anyone drives a C30, hahaha.
I've NEVER seen one on the road before,
and I live[d] in Chicago where there are millions of cars.

And the Mercedes Guardian's real name is the Mercedes Guard.
So, it's the same model as the S600 sedan, but it's bulletproof.

One more thing, why did they change Rosalie's car to a Mercedes for the film?
It kind of annoyed me - why would you do that when it's just as easy to get a BMW?