General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

I saw a Volvo the other day while I was driving... and almost drove into oncoming traffic. On my way home, I was going to stop and get my friend to take a picture of me with it... but it was gone. :(
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

niw thats just not fair. there should be shiny silvers volvo's for everyone to apreciate
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

haha my mom own a silver volvo and when i started reading twilight i went to school and bragged to my edward-obsessed friends that i had edwards car. they got so mad XD
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
mrs0cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by mrs0cullen »

whenever i see a cullen car i scream!! even when i walk out in my driveway and see my '53 scarlet red chevy pick up i start hyperventilating. :D
TWILIGHT
giving hope to clumsy girls everywhere...including me
Devious Cullen

Post by Devious Cullen »

You have Bella's truck? How cool is that!
Babygirl67

Post by Babygirl67 »

they have awasome cars :)
topazeyes2

Post by topazeyes2 »

I totally love all the cars in the Twilight universe but I totally never pictured Bella's truck the way that they showed it in the movie. I also never pictured the Volvo that way but to bad for me ... What car do you think Jessica has? seriously I can't think of any ideas :geek:
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

I love all the Cullen cars!
My fave is the special occasion car, the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. I also like Rose's M3 and Alice's Porsche 911 turbo. Emmett's car is also great. I saw the 2009 Jeep Wrangler and I fell in love with it. Which is strange, 'cause I'm not a Jeep kind of person normally.
Carlisle's Mercedes is...normal. I see it almost every day (not the same model, but a similar one) on the road.
I looked up the Mercedes-Benz Guard, similar to Bella's "before" car, and I was really surprised. It's so big! It looks like the kind of car Britney Spears would be driven in when she forgot her limo at home. :D
Bella's "after" car is really cool, too. Of course, she likes to run better, :D but it's a Ferrari. I know a lot of people that would give anything for a Ferrari, me incuded. :) I'm really pleased that Ferrari started making black cars. I was getting annoyed of the forever red ones.
I was dissapointed with the Volvo in the movie. I really wanted to see the S60 R on screen. But the C30 is nice, too. Bigger, with no leather seats, but nice. At least they didn't put an old Volvo, before Ford took over. *shivers* They were horrible! :shock:
Ever since I read the saga, I keep looking for Volvos on the road. Every time I see one, fist I decide if it's before or after Ford, then I gawk at it until it drives out of sight.
The Cullen cars are great! And Jacob was really good to rebuild a Volkswagen Rabbit! I know my mechanic couldn't. :D A Jetta, limit, but I not a Rabbit.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ractor »

Its going to be interesting to see Jacobs car in NM. They did a decent job of getting the right cars so far, hopefully they will continue to.

Also, Ferrari does Red and black. But I dont know about any other collors.
Perhaps one of Saturns new sports cars would have done bella well instead, they look nice and would fit her persona better.
Ractor - Proud Twiguy
Chef for Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
Gino Dartino "Dart"- Twilight Mafia
(forth Line NINJA)
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

Ractor wrote: Also, Ferrari does Red and black. But I dont know about any other collors.
Well, before it was only red, and I was getting a bit sick of it. But now I think there is grey, black and yellow, too. There are not much colors, but it's better than nothing.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way