General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by topazeyes2 »

mrs0cullen wrote:whenever i see a cullen car i scream!! even when i walk out in my driveway and see my '53 scarlet red chevy pick up i start hyperventilating. :D
Do you really have Bella's truck? THAT IS SO COOL!!!!
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

the Cullen's definitely have some pretty cool cars. And I love how SM picked out cars that go so well with the characters. If I could have a car like theirs I would want either Edward's Volvo or if I ever get rich one day Carlisle's mercedes (?sp) (I was disappointed in the movie that it didn't have the tinted windows. Come on they can't drive in sunny Arizone w/no tinted windows!) But I know I couldn't do Alice's porsche or Rosalie's convertible they're just not me. But Emmett's jeep could be fun.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

What car was Edward driven when he saved Bella in Port Angles?

I really LOVE the after car, oh my god!
And I LOVE Alice's Porsche too.

Oh my god, wish I was allowed to drive in that two cars!

(I am not allowed to drive any car, 'cuase I am sixteen years old and here you have to be eighteen before you can get your license, but the idea!
It would be a dream when I get the chance to drive in the after car or the porsche)

Ashley Greene is so lovely and sweet and she will drive a yellow porsche, that lucky girl! Wish I was her! <3
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
celeste24601
Settled in Forks

Post by celeste24601 »

I love how the cars fit all of the Cullen's personalities. I was dissappointed with the Volvo Edward has in the movie. It looked like a Chrysler Crossfire or something... not impressed.
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

Yeah I know Edward's car in the movie doesn't look like the S6OR!! Why Summit Why??
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
Alphonse
Settled in Forks

Post by Alphonse »

Probably as a result of Volvo themselves - it's a new model they released, and what better marketing than advertising a bloke in a movie as having one?

Personally, I'm very disappointed we haven't seen an Aston yet. I'm willing to bet they won't show a Vanquish, but probably the baby brother (DB9).

If so, I hope they don't go down the Bond route. People won't accept a DBS :P
TWELVE AND A HALF PERCENT!
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

Alphonse wrote:Probably as a result of Volvo themselves - it's a new model they released, and what better marketing than advertising a bloke in a movie as having one?

Personally, I'm very disappointed we haven't seen an Aston yet. I'm willing to bet they won't show a Vanquish, but probably the baby brother (DB9).

I've no idea what you're talking about, do you have some pics? :lol:
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

Alphonse wrote:Probably as a result of Volvo themselves - it's a new model they released, and what better marketing than advertising a bloke in a movie as having one?

I know! Really, I think every Twilight fan wouldn't like to have the Bond car on screen with Edward in the front seat. At least, I know I don't. I like the idea of the DB9, but I thought maybe the V8? I'm really not sure about that one. Really, the DB9 Coupe won't be bad at all, but I still hold on to the hope of the pure V12 Vanquish on screen.
I hope we will at least get a glimpse of the Aston Martin.

Also, I agree the Volvo fact. They must want to advertise it.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
ShadowNIN

Post by ShadowNIN »

VampireAlternative wrote:

I know! Really, I think every Twilight fan wouldn't like to have the Bond car on screen with Edward in the front seat. At least, I know I don't. I like the idea of the DB9, but I thought maybe the V8? I'm really not sure about that one. Really, the DB9 Coupe won't be bad at all, but I still hold on to the hope of the pure V12 Vanquish on screen.

Honestly, I would take ANY car as long as Edward was in the front seat ;) :lol:
VampireAlternative

Post by VampireAlternative »

ShadowNIN wrote:
VampireAlternative wrote:

Honestly, I would take ANY car as long as Edward was in the front seat ;) :lol:
:lol: Well then, I guess I'm one of the only ones that worry about cars. :? But I understand your point.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way