General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dazzled <3
Wandering Through Town

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by Dazzled <3 »

I saw a picture from the movie the other day that had the Cullens in Rose's car and it was a red mercedes? isn't she supposed to have a M3?? you would think that would be an easy detail to get right in the movie. did anyone else notice that, or am i mistaken?
..:: Lauren ::..

Why am I covered in feathers?
I bit a pillow. Or two.
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

Dazzled <3 wrote:I saw a picture from the movie the other day that had the Cullens in Rose's car and it was a red mercedes? isn't she supposed to have a M3?? you would think that would be an easy detail to get right in the movie. did anyone else notice that, or am i mistaken?
Yea, her car is an M3...
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Dazzled <3 wrote:I saw a picture from the movie the other day that had the Cullens in Rose's car and it was a red mercedes? isn't she supposed to have a M3?? you would think that would be an easy detail to get right in the movie. did anyone else notice that, or am i mistaken?
I saw the picture of the Mercedes also. Rosalie does drive a BMW M3 in the books. I don't think this was a mistake. Edward still drives a Volvo in the movie, but they gave him a sportier version than the one he drives in the books. I'm guessing the movie is just doing their own take on things :)
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

yea i noticed bellas truck is also different and it annoys the heck out of me! The truck in the movie is a 1966 Chevy truck but her truck in the book is a 1953, i know its stupid but it just irritates me! a 53 and 66 dont really look anything alike.
eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm »

The movie did chose other cars other than the ones stephenie chose, i think the only two they got right were Carlisle's car (im not sure I havent seen it close) and Emmett's jeep.
but thats about it.
It still irritates me that the volvo in the movie is not the volvo in the book, I freak everytime i see the S60 :lol:
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
Dazzled <3
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled <3 »

i knoww! the volvo is like a key piece of the book, i almost drove off the road the other day when i saw one. haha and i had to pull past it....just in case ;)
..:: Lauren ::..

Why am I covered in feathers?
I bit a pillow. Or two.
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

omg, Alice's car almost made me pass out! lol jk :D
but I love it sooooooo much! and Carlisle's car is amazing too
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
SilverSwan
Settled in Forks

Post by SilverSwan »

the other day i went to grab my book out of my car for my next class (i attend a community college & my car is like my locker). & i noticed this blue truck (i know in the book it's red but same truck different color) parked next to my car. i thought to myself, "this truck looks fimiliar." but i didnt make a big deal about it. when i got to my class, i went on the computer and checked for any updates on Twilight Lexicon Blog, and then it hit me, that blue truck is the same exact truck bella drives. by the time class was over, i pulled my friend with me towards my car. we stopped in front of the truck and told my friend "why does that truck look fimiliar?" she stares at me like i am crazy and then she knew what i was talking about. she started screaming so loud. people turned their heads to see what was going on. i told my friend to calm down. she asked if i had my digi camera with me, sadly i didnt. she wanted to take a pic of it and pose next to it. xD
so the next day i brought my camera to school, but the truck wasnt there anymore. my friend & i looked all around parking lot just to look for the truck and take a pic of it, but no luck. it was so werid, bella's truck was parked next me and that made my week. :)
Stacia
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stacia »

I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Volvo in the movie a C30? I was looking around online and that one looked like the one they show in the previews...and how do they fit 5 people into the Volvo? I know that Alice is small but Emmett is big and that car is really only meant for 4!

I want that stupid, shiny volvo and i want the dazzling vampire to come with it....
nads
Settled in Forks

Post by nads »

Stacia wrote:I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Volvo in the movie a C30? I was looking around online and that one looked like the one they show in the previews...and how do they fit 5 people into the Volvo? I know that Alice is small but Emmett is big and that car is really only meant for 4!
i'm wondering about it too. C30 is 2-doors car, isnt it? is it possible to fit the 5 of them?